30 | Jeff the Killer

It's been years already. I haven't heard of him... The only information I got of him is that he's known as Jeff the Killer, full name Jeffrey Woods. The reason for why he looks that way, got set on fire. I didn't plan on looking more into it, he tried to kill me... And I just lived on. I'm surprised I didn't died... It felt like I was supposed to, but at the same time I shouldn't have been stabbed...- weird.

I moved out of state as soon as I graduated for University...and that's when I crossed paths with Alyssa, she's attending the same Uni as me. During the rest of my high school year I continued getting her in trouble, I kept others in...well what I would say "their place". I graduated with only one friend. My brother. My other two friends stopped talking to me as soon as we graduated. Why was I surprised? I treated everyone like shit.... Alyssa was into the bullying for some reason and asked me out when met again, I gave it a shot and it worked out. She knows about my past and all the bullying I've been through... So I'm glad someone else from high school doesn't hate me.

"Hey!" Alyssa said as she wrapped her arms around my neck causing me to jump by surprise. "Babe, me and a few friends are gonna go on a small camping trip for the weekend, wanna join??? They're all bringing their partners and I don't wanna be the third wheel."
I gave her a smile and nodded, the week has been nothing but sunshine and warm weather, a camping trip sounded like a great idea!
"Good! Let's start getting ready!"

-

It was the weekend already, we got in the car with our bags and set the GPS to the location. "My buds will meet us up there, but I think we'll beat them there. Also, it's our hometown, I can't wait to see how it's going."
I forgot the location was there... Going back so soon already- for camping though, it's not like I'll see anyone I know.

In just thirty minutes we'll arrive, I turned to check on Alyssa, she was asleep. I just softly smiled and turned on the radio. "Good morning you everyone out there! The weather is beautiful and warm, but do watch out of rain once the sun sets. I heard it'll be huge!" Ugh, great, and Alyssa was excited. I looked up at the sky and not a single cloud.... Probably still playing stuff from my area.. "Oh and folks! Do please watch out, there has recent killings around this area, especially in the woods. Police are still investigating, and so far it looks like the return of Jeffrey Woods, also known as Jeff the Killer." HUH!? Jeff the Killer... Should I turn-? I don't even know if it's broadcasting from my area. It has to be! It's.not even cloudy for rain, and Jeff....Jeff the Killer... Killed my brother and my parents-! Wait... What!? My family is still alive where the hell did I get that from?? "Theres also a brokem handle of a hatchet, the police suspect that Tobia-...You still don't remember don't you?" The radio said, causing me to press the breaks from panic. It woke Alyssa up.
"[Y/N], what happened- oh, were here! Aw man, they got here first!" She said as she walks out of the car greeting her friends. She didn't noticed my freaked out expression, what the hell was that? Was I hearing things??? "I remember. I'm not human, or alive for that matter... If you want to live and remember, then meet me at the lake. If you don't, he won't recognize you and just kill you with the rest."
It stayed quiet after that, who was that??? What was even going on??!

"Hey lazy! Help me with the unpacking..." Alyssa said but noticed my small distress. "Hey.." She says as she opens the door and hugs me. "No one from school is here, I promise, and if you want, we can smoke later and relax." She gave me a small peck and I smiled with a nod of approval. Maybe that was just all in my head... Yeah, that name Jeff. It probably triggered that time he stabbed me, that's it! It's not like I know him or anything...right?

-

A few hours after, I completely forgot about earlier and had a great time with everyone. Felt good to talk to someone, knowing they don't hate nor despise you at all. Felt good being my actual self... It got me smiling, seeing how much I've changed.