5 | Rescue

-Jeff's POV-
-A few days later-

"So Jeff, why do you want to get him out of jail...? He's going to get death sentence, and you can get another victim."
Ben tells me as we looked at the prison they were taking [Y/N] to.

"Well....I have my reasons, you know I like to kill them myself."

"We are risking ourselves to bail this one guy out just so you can kill him...?"
Ben said and looked at me like I was stupid. I would look at myself like that too, I don't know why I want to save him...maybe I do just want to kill him off.
"Yes..."
I just gave him and then saw the van that they were bringing [Y/N] in.

"Where the hell is Toby..???"
I asked Ben, we couldn't leave without him since he's more experienced for killing.

"Oh...he didn't tell you? He's bringing his girlfriend."

"Ugh!-"

"Sup!"
I heard and turned seeing Clockwork and Toby.
"Toby....not to be rude but why the fuck did you bring your girlfriend!?"

"Y-you have a problem with her?? I j-just got back from Slenders mission and I haven't s-seen her in a while! I c-could've not c-come and spend a whole d-day with her instead of coming h-here t-to save whatever his name is!"

"Ok! Calm down! Just ask next time....thanks for coming...."

"Y-you're welcome Jeffrey"

"So what's the plan?"
Clockwork asked, she had to ask that...god I hate her, I don't have a plan.

"Let me guess you don't have a plan?"
Ben said as he starts laughing, fucking twelve year old.
"Yes I have a plan! I go down there and get arrested."

"That sounds like a terrible plan."
Both Ben and Toby said.

"I don't know it sounds like a cool idea, he came here for his guy and hell get arrested to be with him."
I gave Clockwork a small glare and then looked at Ben and Toby.

"No, because I'm not a homo, and when I get arrested, that's when Ben will hack into the security cameras, and Toby will disguise as a police officer. He'll go and take me out of the cell, once I'm out well both go to where [Y/N] is locked and we bust him out."

"Hey! What about me???"
Clockwork asked looking at me.

"You can be the lookout, if you don't want to be that then you have no use here."

"Fuck you I'll wait here..."
She mumbled and went to sit down. I smiled and then looked at Ben and Toby giving them a nod.
I start walking towards the place, I knew they will arrest me immediately. Ever since I killed my family my face was all over the newspaper, some people have caught pictures of my face, not sure how.
I walked past by some police officers, I hear them say freeze but I continued walking. I then fell when I felt them taser me.
"F-fuck..."
I said and then they cuffed my arms behind my back.

"Ok I guess I'll go and check the cameras...you know what could've been easier? If I just teleported in and got teleported the guy out...but this is more fun!"

".... I'll g-go and get a uniform..."

-[Y/N] POV-

I got changed into a prison uniform and got sent to a cell.
"Good luck here if you drop your soap."
Whispered a police to me as he locked the door. Oh god....dropping the soap thing can't be a real thing is prison...
"Sup"
I jumped and turned seeing someone else in my cell.
"You're the guy that killed your family right? I heard you also killed some bullies..."
He got up and walked close to me, he had blonde hair, tanned skinned, he was also taller than me and a bit muscular. I looked away, I can't even say anything anyways...
"You don't look like someone that kills...I've killed people before, but it was an accident...my name is Ethan..."
I looked back at him, how do you kill someone by accident!?
"Wanna know how?"
He whispered in my ear.
"My friend Jeff made me kill her"
He says and starts laughing, was he talking about the same Jeff!?