4 | Arrested

[Song: Sweet Dreams are made of Screams Piano]

-[Y/N] POV-

I was kept at the police station the whole night, they continued to ask me questions, like what time I left, did I see anything suspicious, how did I get bruised. I actually started crying when I saw the firemen taking my parents dead body in bag, I guess it's a good thing I cried. If I didn't they would've questioned something about it.
They assigned me to live with a family for now while they call my Aunt and Uncle that live out of state. This is sort of good....they live far....if I move with them than no Jeff, and I can start doing the same thing in the new school I'll go to for the last months...

Shit...I arrived to the families house, and of course Alyssa had to be part of this family.
"Well then...I guess you expect me to pity you, or let me guess you'll try and get me in trouble in my own home?"
She said in an angry tone.
I just looked away and walked in, I hear footsteps and see a woman and a man, they must be her parents.
"Welcome sweety! Alyssa! Were you being nice to him!"

"Yes mom..."
She said as she looked away still mad.

"Good, welcome [Y/N]! I'm Matilda and this is my husband George. We all know sign language so ask us for anything if you feel more comfortable talking like that. I nodded and gave her a small smile.
"Alyssa show him to his room and around the house please? I'll call you two when dinner is ready."

"Yeah sure..."
She said as she starts walking and I go follow her.
"Listen, if you ever do any shit here I'll expose you! To my parents and the teachers in school, but I guess the other students are already planning on to as well..."
I just looked down ignoring her, it'll be easy to get her in trouble. My parents just died so they won't expect me to do anything to her.
"Hey listen!"
She yelled at me and then pointed at a door.
"This is your room for now."
She opens the door and we both walked in.
"So do you need anything?"
I shook my head, but I then looked up as I heard my window open. We both looked towards it seeing someone crawl in. Jeff!?
"Hey [Y/N] just checking if this is the right place you're staying in."
How the hell did he find me!?

"Who the hell are who!? [Y/N] who us this!?"
Alyssa yelled at me seeing how scared she was, I gave her a glare and then looked at Jeff and signaled him to punch me.

"You sure?"
He asked and I gave him a nod, Alyssa looked at the both of us and then Jeff gave me a hard punch which made me fall.
"[Y/N]!?"
Alyssa yelled my name and then looked to see where Jeff was, he gave Alyssa a smirk and jumped out of the window.
I sat up and rubbed Mt face as tears were coming out.

"Alyssa what is going on!? Why were you yelling??"
I hear Matilda say, I looked towards the door as she walked in gasping.
"[Y/N]! Sweetie are you alright!?"
She said as she helped me up wiping some tears off of my face.
"Who did this..?"
She said in an angry voice and looked towards Alyssa.

"Hey! It wasn't me! Some crazy guy crawled through the window and [Y/N] asked him to punch him!"

I shook my head slowly at Matilda as more tears came out giving her a look of me being scared.
"Stop lying! Remember why we moved here?! You promised you'd stop with the bullying!"

"He's the bully! Do you trust him more than me!?"

"I have evidence here that you punched him! Where is this man that punched him if it's true??!"
She asked and stared at Alyssa

"He jumped out if the window...whatever don't believe me! I'll expose you [Y/N]! You soon won't get anything your way!"

I gave her a small smile when she left, oh but I can with Jeff...

"Do you need to go to the doctor or anything?"
I shook my head and then hugged her as a thank you.
She petted my head and then left the room. I closed the door and then heard Matilda calling George and they both started yelling at Alyssa.

I smiled and went to lay in bed, I hear my window open and see Jeff come back in.
"Don't worry I got a friend that can take care of her."
He said as he comes and sits next to me. I sat up and looked at him. What kind of friend was he talking about? Man I wish I could talk.

"Oh guess what. Your Uncle and Aunt are coming tomorrow, well today but they are going to go get your parents stuff and then pick you up."
A smile appeared to my face, since Jeff is telling me this it must be ok to leave then!
"Oh it's kill time!"
He said as he got up and grabbed my hand pulling me up. I pulled away and shook my head. Hell no, I'm not going to kill.
"You forgot what we talked about?"
He said and then I grabbed his hand again, I don't want to get arrested.

We started walking towards a hotel, I held on to his hand getting scared if we got caught. I see him open a window and we both got in. Why can't we just ever pick lock a door...? He handed me his gun, I looked at it scared I didn't want to kill anyone. I looked at Jeff and the gave me a nod, the both of us jumped out, he stabbed and I closed my eyes shooting. I heard a scream.
"Hah good job, you shot her leg."

I opened my eyes and then dropped my gun, it was my aunt,I started tearing up and then looked to see my uncles face stabbed. I cried as I watched her backing away from me and reached for her phone. My eyes widened and I walked towards her slowly.
"G-Get away from me!!"
She yells and I shook my head and then looked at Jeff who walked up to my aunt. He grabbed her hair pulling her head back and sliced her throat.

-Jeff's POV-

"Let's go, others could've heard your aunt..."
I looked at [Y/N] he was on his knees tearing up as he looked at his aunt.
"I said let's go!"
I yelled but it looked like he couldn't hear me. I sigh and went to pick him up, ad I did that I heard sirens.
"Shit..."
I said since I know I won't be able to run them out while carrying him.
"I'm sorry [Y/N]..."
I said and dropped him, I ran out and into the woods. I stopped a bit and saw police men running in the room. I waited to see what will happen. I saw them dragging out [Y/N], he slowly turned his heads towards me. My eyes widened as he continued to look at me with tears streaming down his eyes.

"I'll get you out..."
I whispered to myself and walked away.