26 | Karma

-[Y/N] POV-

Everyday for the past few weeks, I would wake up to the sound of someone screaming or those demons laughing.
I was kept locked in a room, with just a mattress and a small window, it was really small but big enough for me to be able to see outside. During the day the sky would have a pinkish, purplish color, the sunsetting would be a color of red and orange, then during the night a heavy mixture of red and purple. I guess its what you would call maroon. The color change was due to the sky getting a red color from Zalgo taking over, it was the first changes that happened when he conquered the world.
How have I been doing ever since the take over? Well Liu is keeping me in this room, Sully has been mostly in control so I've literately only spoken to Liu like three times.
So, my life has been bad so far...and after thinking about it. I'll finally admit that this is probably my karma. It really is a bitch. I've gotten students suspended, expelled, get detentions... And I even got a teacher fired. How? Well I got put in a group to work on a presentation for class, I made the group do all the work. The teacher noticed and tells me. “Just because you can't speak doesn't mean you deserve special privilege.” Hah, I bet she regrets ever telling me that. I got the principal to make sure that she won't get accepted to any school....I shouldn't be proud of that. Anything that happens at this point, I deserve it. I know I'm a horrible person, but...I still don't believe that my brother deserved to die.

-

Another week had passed, Sully walks in my room giving me food and water in a bowl. Recently he's been treating me like a pet, I'm the dog and he's the abusive owner. I've been doing whatever he wanted... Literately whatever he wanted. He would make me act like a dog, walk like a dog...and other things. I once told him off saying that he was into bestiality and called him a disgusting pervert. He got mad.

When I would talk to Liu it's a very different experience. He would treat me like an actual human being...I wouldn't be surprised if he was the reason why I haven't lost my sanity.

I jumped when I heard a loud boom and slowly got up and made my way to the window peeking out. All I managed to see was a building crumbling down while it was on fire. I sometimes wonder if Alyssa was alright...
"She didn't deserve what I did to her..." I tell myself as I go back a few days before I met Jeff.

-flashback-

I walked to class on time as always and sat in my desk waiting for class to start. I didn't think anything would happen today, I was actually really bored and planned on messing with some of the jocks. Its funny that they think that they're all tough and that treating the nerds and freaks like the weaklings. But I know they will never dare lay a hand on me, last time that happened it was their star player who decided to mess with me for a while. I told their coach about it, and since he was picking on the mute kid he got kicked out of the team.
Wow, life really is great for me! I could be a whole TV show showing off how to take advantage of a disability like mine. My life is so great.
Before class started I noticed someone walking in, I've never seen her before, it's obvious that she's new. She had a nice cream beige skin color, her hair was short and wavy, a nice color mixture of red and brown, and her eyes were a nice shade of amber. She's pretty... Not waisting my time on her though, no one wants to date the guy with a disability... Well in this school they wouldn't, and it'll only be a matter of time before someone tells her about me, not complaining. Everyone here needs to know their place.

"Hey, Alyssa you forgot your backpack!"
I heard someone yell and noticed that it was my brother Jake, the new girl turned to him and smiled reaching for her backpack.
"Thank you! I didn't noticed that I left it behind..." She says with a small blush keeping her eyes on him. "Maybe later on if you aren't busy, we can hang out...?" She asked.
"Ah-...sorry I can't maybe next time. I have to go, take care." He says and then noticed me giving me a small wave before leaving. This bitch really is trying to cause trouble here for me...well sucks to be her because my brother is gay. Anyways, time to take care of this hoe.
I get up of my seat and walk towards her, she looked at me when I got close she gave a confused look.
"Hey....what are you-"
She stopped when I grab her backpack trying to pull it away from, and as I thought she would she held on to it trying to pull me away from it. "Hey, what the hell! Let go!" She yells as we were both pulling on to it, everyone watched too scared to intervene. I saw the teacher almost walk in and that's when I yanked it away from her.
"Give it back!" She yelled again and grabs for her backpack and kicks me away as I let go of her backpack. I fell and gave her a smile for just a few seconds. When the teacher walked in I began to cry, god I'm such a good actor. I wouldn't be surprised if I get called in to Hollywood.

"[Y/N] what on earth happened!?" The teacher yells and helps me up wiping some of my tears off. I pointed to Alyssa as I kept my tears streaming down.
"W-Wait! I didn't do shit, he was trying to take my backpack away and I was only trying to get it back!" She yelled and looks towards the rest of the class.

"Say no more, I've heard the reason of why you transferred. You got expelled from your last school, you started a fight and you broke a classmates jaw.."

"They started the fight! I was defending myself!"

"That's not what your parents told the principal. Go to the principles office, and I'll make sure you'll get the amount of detentions you deserve. I can't even believe it, starting something on your first day and with poor [Y/N], he can't even speak to defend himself."

Alyssa looked at us and then back at the rest of the student with disbelief, she gave me a glare and walks out. "You are all fake asses!" She yells.

She only got one week of detention, I say she deserved more, but I did made it difficult for her to make friends. After everyone found out the reason why she transferred they just avoided her, they didn't want another me situation. Well that's what I've been hearing. I'm not even that bad.

-End of flashback-

Jesus, I bet I gave everyone a hard time in school... I bet they were all happy when I was gone.
Karma is the bitchiest person in the world.

"[Y/N?]...?"

I jumped when I heard my name and looked around stopping in the corner seeing those red glowing pupils.

"Ben...?" I asked and got up getting closer seeing it was him. "Ben! You're alive!? What are you doing here??!"

"Well, I am kind of dead... I was just looking for some supplies and now I gotta go-"

"No! Please don't leave me... I can explain everything that happened! I didn't mean for any of this to happen, I really enjoyed spending my days with you and Jeff... I didn't know what I got myself into... Is Jeff still alive!?" I asked

Ben stares at me, I could tell he was looking at me with disappointment.
"Were you even thinking while joining Zalgo? The reason I didn't help you out when Jeff kept you locked up because I rarely knew you at the time. I just saw you as Jeff's toy that he'll kill off in a few days, but he didn't and we both grew attached to you. Whatever Jeff does is of boredom and anger... And surprisingly he has a reason for killing your family even though he barely knew you."

"I'm sorry... I regret many things I did. I wish I could start over..."

"Jeff is outside waiting for me...he hates you. But I can tell that he has been very worried for you...." He says and lends me his hand. I reached for it as some tears were streaming down, I gave him a smile and a big hug. He hugs me back and teleports me out.

//////////

Ahhhhhhhh. I'm debating whether to end this series with a happy or sad ending.
Don't worry it's just a few chapters left. :')

Also, heck yeah! Ya'll get to know more about Alyssa since she will be back soon ;))