8

let's see how many times you guys can comment on this chapter ;)

-

"Got weed?" I ask Harry in a very teeny bop girl voice as I tilt my head to the side and give him a wide, peppy grin.

He laughs, "I think you mean milk, and we'll get some once we sneak in there."

I groan at him but don't argue back, at least until he might actually be willing to give me some of the relaxing drug. But for right now we walk down the halls, our goal to make our way into the staff lounge so I can make myself a precious bowl of cereal and not have to eat another one of those putrid granola bars.

Harry places his pointer finger over his lips once we reach the staff lounge, leaning his head against the door as he listens for any movement. "All clear," he says after a moment.

I check the hall both ways to make sure no workers are in it before telling him it's a go, and we stealthily walk into the staffs lounge, Harry locking the door behind us as I can't help but giggle wildly.

"That was f.ucking awesome." I remark, and Harry crosses to room to give me a high five, our hands connecting in triumph before we begin our search for cereal.

I find fruit loops within thirty seconds, pouring some into a clean bowl before getting milk from the fridge and pouring it in there as well. Once I found a spoon and took in my first mouthful I swore I had died and went to heaven, the taste of it way more satisfactory than a granola bar.

I looked over at Harry to find him eating captain crunch, grinning with a mouthful of it as he raised his eyebrows at me.

It wasn't until a few moments later when a knock sounded at the door and someone continuously tried to use the handle that I stopped eating, looking to Harry with panicked eyes seeming as the amount of shit we could get in for even being in this room.

Harry has also stopped eating, "let's make sex noises." He says as if it's the most brilliant idea in the world.

"Are you f.ucking serious?"

"Yes!" He says frantically, and I don't think he's serious until he starts releasing throaty groans, and I'm so close to laughing hysterically that it hurts my insides to hold it in.

"You have to make them too." He tells me quietly before continuing.

"I think this can be a one man show." I say back, biting on my lip to stop the laughter from leaving my mouth.

When he gives me a serious look I roll my eyes, "fine." Within seconds I'm letting out my best porno moans, and after a few moments of insanity the knocking has stopped, and whoever was trying to get into the staff lounge has finally left.

Once we both realize this we burst into hysterical laughter, my stomach beginning to hurt after a few moments of it. I look at Harry to find his eyes squinted as his head falls back with laughter, humor in his eyes.

"We should probably go before someone tries to get in here again." Harry says once we're able to get ourselves back under control.

I take a deep breath, "yeah, let's go."

I follow Harry's lead as we practically run out of the lounge, making our way to his room as fast as we possibly can before crossing the threshold, completely out of breath.

"You didn't see anyone, right?" Harry asks as he tries to even his breathing, and I shake my head.

"Jesus, we're out of shape." I remark.

"You could say that." My head snaps to Connor who's sitting up in his bed, going completely unnoticed up until this moment. "Give me the chance and I can help you get fit." He says to me, winking amusedly as I roll my eyes at him.

F.ucking pervert.

"Why don't you just give it a rest, she's not going to f.uck you." Harry tells Connor, and I mentally thank him for actually saying something.

"You're just saying that cause you want to f.uck her. Have a good time trying because I'm pretty sure all she wants you for is your weed." Connor's voice is strong and convicting, almost believable if it were the truth.

"That's not true." I say easily, crossing my arms over my chest as I watch Connor put a cocky grin on his face, and I wish I could smack it right off him.

Harry looks at me when I say that, face unchanging, "maybe you should just go." He tells me, saying nothing more as he crosses the room before laying face down on his bed.

"Wow." Is all I say before leaving the room, making sure the whole hall hears me go as I slam the door shut behind me.

-

harry u stupid

goal: 400 votes and 300 comments

what's your favorite movie atm

mine is maze runner

instagram & twitter: @heswriting

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

-jo