18

Harry and I sat for longer than intended, missing group session without meaning to, something that could lead to more penalties for us which neither Harry nor I needed at the moment.

"Are we going to get in trouble?" I asked as we walked back into the facility after what seemed like forever.

"With my looks and charm we'll be able to get out of any punishment they throw our way."

"Don't let that ego get too out of hand there, bud." I tell him, poking him in the side as we walk down the hall.

He winces, "please don't touch me sweetheart, I'm allergic to cooties."

"You're annoying." I point out, Harry's dimple carving into his cheek as he smiles at me slyly.

"You haven't even seen the just how annoying I can be yet." He threatens.

At that I cross and walk on the other side of the hallway, distancing myself from Harry as I ignore his presence.

"You can't stay away from me forever, princess." He says, keeping my pace as he walks across from me.

"Leave me alone, stalker."

"I'm just walking down the hallway, how does that make me a stalker?" Harry asks with a brow raised.

"Will you two shut up?" A third voice cuts in, causing both Harry and I to turn around to find its source, which just so happened to be my roommate, Miranda.

"Do you have a problem?" I ask.

She stops walking, "yes, you two need to find a room already because clearly you have some sort of sexual tension between you." She almost begins walking again before stopping herself, "and you both missed group session, so you might want to go see Dr. Shooster about it." With that she continues walking down the hallway, eventually disappearing around a corner.

"Do you know where his office is from here?" I ask Harry, still slightly confused on how this place is mapped out.

He nods before beginning to walk and lead the way, "do you think we should both go in at once or it'd be better if we went separately?"

I shrug, "he already knows we were together so it doesn't really matter."

"Okay, what's our story then?" He asks.

"I got lost, I'm new here."

"You've been here for almost three weeks, you mostly know your way around here." Harry points out.

"If you're so smart then you come up with the lie."

"Fine." He says dramatically, sighing as we walk up to Dr. Shooster's office door.

Harry turns the nob before walking inside, me following as I see Shoe sitting behind his desk looking through paperwork, something that he always seems to be doing.

When he looks up and notices us he smiles, "Harry I assume you got my message to come here, and I assume Luna is here because of the fact that you both missed group session."

Harry looks at me in confusion before looking back at Shoe, "a message?"

"Yes, both of you please have a seat." He gestures to the chairs in front of his desk and both of us sit down in one. The older man looks through papers before pulling one out, "I have a form here for you to be transferred to a new room seeming as we don't want a conflict like the other day to happen between you and Connor ever again."

He hands Harry the paper and a pen, pointing to the places he must sign to consent to the room change.

Once Harry done signing he takes the paper and files it away, "you will now be in room four hundred, your roommate is Niall Horan, he's a very nice young man, you'll like him."

"What's he in here for?" Harry asks out of curiosity.

"That's his choice to tell you, not me." Shooster sits back down at his desk and taps his own for a moment before stopping, "so you two missed group session, your penalty will be extra one on one therapy with either Jared or I, and I also need an explanation of why you weren't there."

I look at Harry, waiting for him to begin explaining, but when he doesn't I step in, "I had an emotional breakdown and Harry calmed me down during it, it was more my fault than his." I say the truth, not feeling like lying anymore when it's not really needed.

"May I ask why this breakdown happened?"

"I was reminded of the past, that's all I want to say." I grip the side of the chair just from the slightest thought of Jake, not wanting to be reminded of him anymore.

Dr. Shooster nods, "okay then, you two are free to go, and Harry all of your belongings have already been moved to room four hundred, so make your way there."

Harry and I thank him before standing from the chairs and leaving his office, breathing a sigh of relief once we are out, "that went well." I say, having thought there would be worse punishments.

"It did," Harry says in agreement. "Will you go meet my new roommate with me? If he's some sort of meth addict I don't want to be alone with him."

I laugh, "of course I'll go with you."

Harry smiles before walking down the hall, his long legs taking big strides as I trail behind him, we remain like that until we reach his dorm by which I'm actually slightly worn out.

"Any tips?" Harry asks with a crease in his forehead, almost as if he's nervous, which he really might be seeming as how things with Connor went.

"Just don't beat this one up and everything will be fine." I say as we stand at the door, causing both of us to laugh.

"I'll try not to." Harry says after a few moments, placing his hand on the nob before turning it, crossing the threshold into his new room as I follow suit.

The room is just like every other one, one bed on each side of the room, the only difference here is that there's a blonde boy sitting on the bed to the left, standing up before eagerly shaking Harrys hand and then my own.

"Hey, my name is Niall it's nice to meet you." He says, accent thick as his blue eyes connect with mine.

"Likewise, my name is Luna Cambridge." I say with a small smile, wanting to make a good first impression.

Niall smiles as well before turning to Harry, "and you must be my roommate."

"Yeah, my name is Harry Styles, are you Irish?"

"Born and raised in Mullingar, get ready for plenty of talks about derby." Niall says with a laugh, patting Harry on the shoulder as he does so.

"I actually like derby a lot, what's your favorite team?"

"Derby County, they are absolute legends." Niall speaks with emphasis, his eyes lighting up as he even mentions his favorite team.

Harry continues to ask him questions, and after a few minutes I'm bored by the talk of derby, "I'm going to go, you guys have fun getting to know each other."

Both Harry and Niall say goodbye, and I quickly leave their room before I have to hear the word derby one more time.

-

thanks for being so patient for updates i had a great time on vacation and am ready to get this story going again!

goal: 800 votes and 150 comments

comment your birthday and see if anyone else has the same one as you

instagram & twitter: @heswriting

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

-jo