4

I've been here for five days.

Five f.ucking days.

The past one hundred and twenty hours (yes I did the math) have been pure hell.

Harry has been ignoring me, my roommate is a snobby bitch, and Connor continually rakes his eyes up and down my body every chance he gets.

I swear, you f.uck a guy once and he just can't get over you.

For instance, at this very moment a very troubled teenage heroine addict is telling her tragic story for the millionth time, and I like over to find Connor winking at me and referring to his dick.

Great.

Then I look over at Harry, and he just seems so uninterested in everything, his eyes cast down to the ground as he plays with a blue band which is on his wrist.

It's not like I can stray from the people I've already acquainted myself with, everyone else here is either boring as hell or completely insane.

Usually the second option.

So once again I'm stuck leaving the group session, alone. Everyone else breaks off with their friends to take advantage of the free time, and I'm stuck wandering the halls to see if I can walk in on two employees f.ucking, or at least something that will entertain me in the slightest.

It comes to my surprise when it's Harry I'm walking in on, him in the employees lounge buying a soda from the drink machine.

"How come you're aloud in here?" I ask, no other patient given the same privilege as far as I know of.

I watch as he pops open the can, taking a sip of it before letting out a refreshed sound. "I heard you f.ucked Connor," is the first thing he says. "And I'm not supposed to be, neither are you." He adds, answering my question.

"He told you?" I say loudly, not giving a shit about what he said about our trespassing.

"Of course he did, I'm his roommate for Christ's sake. When Connor gets laid he can't keep his damn mouth shut for his life, he's got to brag on and on until you tell him to shut the f.uck up. It's annoying as hell to say the least." He shrugs, but I can tell he's bothered by it.

"Are you jealous?" I let out an exasperated laugh before walking over and grabbing the coke out of his hand, taking a drink of it and grinning as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"I may be missing sexual intercourse but that doesn't mean I'm jealous." He says defiantly.

"Woah, those are some big words pal." I laugh, "I'll be going now, thanks for the coke." I hand it back to him before walking towards the door.

"Wait," I smile before stopping and turning around, "wanna go get high?"

"I thought you'd never ask," I say back.

-

Smoke surrounds us as we enter the world bliss, a void in me filled as I can feel myself drifting. Everything is put into a new perspective, and I can't help but want to see everything like this for the rest of my life.

"This feels like de ja boo." I say.

"What is de ja boo?" Harry asks, beginning to giggle as he leans his back against the shower wall.

"When you feel like something is happening again." I pause, "I think."

"I think there's another word for that but I'm too f.ucked to think of it right now." He says, still smiling as he enjoys his high.

"You and me both." I say, laughing before taking another hit from the still lit joint before passing it to Harry as he finishes it off.

I watch as he inhales the smoke before blowing it out, his jaw accentuated as he rounds his lips, coughing when he's finished.

"You're pretty..." Harry says. "Ugly!" He says loudly before laughing, dimples indenting his cheeks.

"Dickweed." I say, looking around to find something to throw at him, but come up empty. Instead I pretend to throw something at him, which results in me losing my balance and falling on my side.

Harry just raises his eyebrows at my feeble attempt, "you look ridiculous." I roll my at eyes as he stands, sitting back up as he reaches his hand out to me.

"What?" I ask.

"Care to dance Ms. Cambridge?" He asks formally, bowing as he holds out his hand like I'm some f.ucking queen.

"I can barely sit up, let alone dance with you."

"I bet you can't even dance then." He retorts with a grin on his face.

"Okay, f.uck you." I take his hand in mine and almost fall when he pulls me up.

I giggle wildly when he twirls me around, pulling me into his chest before dancing in circles while almost falling the entire way.

It's not pretty, but it's also hilariously funny, and after about ten minutes we are lying on the ground laughing like there's no tomorrow.
_

I have to start putting periods in all the f bombs because it's a no no on wattpad so yeah

goal: 250 votes and 125 comments

what's your opinion on the whole you & i video being taken down because of copyright?

like come on ben winston you had one job

instagram & twitter: @heswriting

don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!

-jo