44🚒

I'm worried about Remi but I don't want to say anything to her

I'm worried about Remi but I don't want to say anything to her. She looks pale and shes tired a lot. I wonder if she could be pregnant. Maybe I can talk her into going to the doctor soon.

I roll over before my alarm goes off so I don't wake her up. I want to let her sleep in. I don't know what to do with myself since we didn't take a honeymoon we just took a few days off of work.

I guess I could go wash some clothes and clean up some so that makes less work for Remi.

I put a load of clothes in the washer and go to clean out the dishwasher and was about to try and make us some food when she appeared in the kitchen.

"How are you feeling babe?" I ask her.

"Umm, I feel a little nauseous, to be honest." She yawned.

"Do you think maybe that you are pregnant? I mean you have the symptoms." I said.

"Do you think that I am? I mean I didn't even think about that." She said.

"Let's try to get you an appointment in with Josh's dad he's a doctor and see. Let me take care of it."

📱Hey Josh! Man, I have a favor to ask. Can you see if Remi can get in with your dad today? She's not feeling good at all.

📱Let me text him and I'll get back to you.

📱Thanks, Man!

"Ok, Josh is going to get back to me."

"Thanks for even asking. I feel bad that you even had to. I'm going to go lay back on the bed." She said.

📱Hey Gray dad said if she can get there by 10 he will see her.

📱Thanks so much, I will get her there by 10.

📱No problem try to enjoy the rest of your days off.

📱Thanks, man!

I walk into the bedroom and its already 9 so we gotta get going. "Babe Josh's dad will see you by 10 so we need to get ready so we can get there," I said.

"Ok, will you find me an athletic pair of pants and t-shirt something simple I can wear." She asks.

"Sure let me get dressed and I'll help you," I said walking into the bathroom. Once finished in there I throw some clothes on and then grab her clothes. She gets up and pulls her hair up on the top of my head and slips the clothes on.

I grab her hand and lead her out to her car. I open the passenger side door for her and after she gets in I shut the door and head over to the driver's side.

"Dr. Kent is just downtown so we don't have far to go. He usually does our checkups for us at the station." I said.

I look over at Remi and she has her head against the door. I hope she didn't get food poisoned or anything.

We pull up and I run around the car to help her out. We walk in and she goes and sits down so I go to check-in. "Hi umm, Remi Reece checking in."

"It will be a few minutes and I'll get her back there." The lady said.

A few minutes later they call her name and I help her back there and it wasn't long until Dr. Kent came in.

"Well hello there Gray! Congrats on the wedding and I guess this here is Remi." Dr. Kent smile.

"Nice to meet you, Dr. Kent, thanks for seeing me so soon," Remi said.

"So tell me whats going on?" He said sitting down.

"Well I'm really tired and I feel nauseous a lot and I have been keeping a headache and just really thirsty." She said.

"Well you could be dehydrated but maybe also pregnant. We need to do some blood work and see what we get. I'll get the nurse in here and I'll be back." He said walking out the room.

"If you are pregnant will you be ok with that?" I ask her.

She laughs... "Ummm a little too late now isn't it?"

"Well, I guess so." I laugh as the nurse walks in to take blood. Once she's done she left and I walk over to the bed she's sitting on and wrap my arms around her.

Shortly Dr. Kent walks back in the room. "Well, I was right. You are very dehydrated so drink more water and well I was right as well you are pregnant." He said.

I look over at her she has tears in her eyes. I kiss the side of her head. "Doc can we see the baby?" I ask.

"Yes, we need to check to see how far along she is." He said grabbing the gel and lifts Remi's shirt up a little bit and squirts it on.

"So here is your baby. It's very small. It looks you are 5-6 weeks along now. I'll print you out a few pics so you can put on your fridge. I want to see you back in a month and check things ok?" He said.

"Sounds good! Thank you, Dr. Kent. We have to go and absorb this information." I laugh.

"Ok see you all later." He smiles and walks out the door.

"Let's go get your prenatal meds now and some water. Shit, how are we going to tell everyone?" I ask her.

Remi is pale and silent. "I'm not sure yet. I'm in such shock that a baby is growing inside of me. Our baby Gray. I won't ask how we did it because I know how we did it. It could have been anywhere we fuck like rabbits." She laughs.

"That we do and I haven't forgotten any space we have fucked in. But either way, this baby will be loved by a lot of people. Wow, a baby." I lay my head back the seat of the car and blow out a breath.

"Wow, a baby. We are going to be parents!" I laugh looking over at her.

She giggles "Wow is right. Holy hell Gray." She looks over at me.