32🍪

The next morning I wake up with a smile on my face and look over at Gray who is still asleep

I swear I have never been so in love in my life. I don't think I ever really loved Jonah after how Gray's love feels. When he stares in my eyes I can feel how much he loves me.

I slip out of bed and head to the bathroom to pee. As I step in the shower I feel Gray step in behind me. "Were you going to shower without me?" He laughs.

"Well, I wanted to let you sleep in." I smiled turning around to look at him but really I look down to see if he's as ready as me.

"Are you looking at my dick?" He laughs.

"Maybe I was trying to see if he was ready for me." I giggle.

"One way to find out. Why don't you turn around babe." He said.

I turned around not knowing what he meant until he pushed me lightly over so I'm bending over close to the faucet. I grab ahold of it and hold on as he thrust in me.

"Ohhhh... Fuck!" I said.

"You like that baby?" Gray asked as he gathered my hair up in his one hand to hold it out of my face. Water is pouring down my body and hair.

I moan out... "Yes, I like it give it to me harder Gray."

He pumps into me harder and harder until he's spilling inside of me causing me to find my own release with my legs quivering I almost fall but Gray catches me.

"You ok babe?" He asked concerned.

"Yeah my legs just got weak is all. But I'm good." I said standing up and turning around.

"Maybe we should shower now I need to get to work soon," I said.

"If you really want to." He smirked.

"Do you work today?" I ask him.

"No I'm off and Levi is going to help me get that furniture in the shop. We can go around the back way so it don't bother your customers. How is that going anyway?" He asked.

"It's going really good. Sales are up way more then what Irene was bringing in." I smile.

We get out and get dressed and I tell him I'm going to jog to the shop and he can bring me home later. To tell Levi that he can leave Violet with me while they move furniture.

We kiss goodbye and I take off running down the beach which feels great since I haven't done this in a week or more.

When I get to the shop Joy and Hunter is waiting on me. "Sorry, guys I jogged here."

"Jogged?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah I live up the beach a little way and I like jogging here when I can." I smile at them and unlock the door.

I head to the back and get started on cookies and the flavors I'm making today when Joy walked back and asked if she could learn how to make cookies while it was slow.

I was happy to show her and we made a batch of cookies together until it picked up. I had been there a couple of hours and made a bunch of cookies when Violet walked in.

"Hey, pretty girl! Did you come to make cookies with me?" I ask her.

"Yup daddy and uncle Gray are moving furniture. Are you moving?" She asked her eyes filled up with tears.

"No baby I'm not moving away. That's just for days I have to make lots of cookies and maybe need a nap or something. Don't worry I'm not leaving you." I walk over to her and hug her tight.

Gray walks in looking concerned. "What's going on?" He asked.

"Violet thought because you guys were moving furniture that I was moving away," I said

"Oh no muffin I'm sorry that we didn't tell you that Remi isn't moving. I wouldn't let her I love her." Gray smiles.

"You love Remi? Is she going to be my Aunt?" Violet asked.

"Well, maybe one day she will. But don't worry ok?" Gray kisses her head.

"Now that is settled can we make more cookies? I want to come up with a unicorn pink cookie you want to help me figure out the flavor Violet?" I asked her.

"Boy do I!" Her eyes get so big looking at the cookie dough.

We finally come up with a flavor and a pink cookie taste like sprinkles but Violet loves it. She comes over sits on my lap and we enjoy a cookie together.

"I'm so happy Uncle Gray found you." She said smiling up at me.

"You are? You're ok that I love Uncle Gray?" I ask her.

"Yep! The first day I saw you I told him there was a pretty woman next door." She giggles.

I wrap my arms around her and sugar her face when the guys walk back in.

"Daddy look what Remi made! A pink unicorn cookie." Violet giggles.

"I see that. Can we try one?" Levi ask.

"Help yourself let me know if you like them," I said.

"Pink isn't my color but it tastes good," Gray said.

"I like it too," Levi said.

"Remi can I take the rest out to Joy to sell?" Violet asks.

"Sure but give her and Hunter a cookie first ok? Thank you for being a big girl." I smile at her as I let her down off my lap.

Gray walks over and puts his arm around me. "You are amazing with her."

"She's amazing! She thanked me for loving you." I smile as he leans down to kiss me.

"That's my girl she's so smart. Thanks for letting her help with the cookies." Levi said.

"She helped me come up with the unicorn cookie. I enjoy her help so much." I smile.

"I think this place would be more popular with wifi access like internet cafes," Gray said.

"I have been thinking about that! I'll have to look into it." I smile over at him as he grabs another cookie that was made earlier.

"What is this? It's delicious!" He laughs.

"Really Gray? That's oatmeal raisin." I laugh at him.