3🚒

When she opens the door with a smile on her face I can't help but stare at her

When she opens the door with a smile on her face I can't help but stare at her. She has a beautiful smile with a dimple in her cheek and long blonde straight hair.

"It smells really good in here," I said walking in.

"Thanks, I love to cook and I made some stuffed peppers. They are almost done if your hungry." She smiled.

"I wasn't hungry but now I am. Let me get this dryer fixed and I'll take one." I said walking toward her washroom.

By the time I finished and walked back into her kitchen, she was taking that big pot off the stove.

"Do you need some help?" I asked.

"No this is my fav pot I can handle it." She said.

I pulled out a stool and took a seat and watched her. Damn that plump shape ass I could stare at for days.

"Gray! Did you hear me?" she giggled.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked.

"I asked if you wanted some mashed potatoes I made some while you were in the washroom," she said.

"Oh sure that sounds great," I said watching her put everything on a plate and set it in front of me.

"Would you like a beer too?" she asked.

"Sure sounds good," I said.

"Let's go to the couch a game is on." She said.

"A game? You like football?" I asked.

"Of course I do. I know it's not very girly but I hardly miss a game." She smiles sitting the beer on the coffee table.

"Crimson tide fan I see?" I asked.

"Nah just grew up in Alabama," she said.

"Man this is delicious. Reminds me of my grandmas back years ago." I said taking another bite.

"Glad to hear that but bad for your body living beside me because I love to cook and experiment." She said.

I can't help but laugh. "But it tastes so good but I feel guilty about eating your food," I said.

"No don't be I want you to take some home. Maybe Violet and your brother might like some or you can take it to work." She smiled.

I was in the middle of a bite when the Colts made a touchdown and she jumped up in the air and screamed and I about had a heart attack. I couldn't help but watch all the right parts jiggle as she jumped.

"Sorry I get excited when my team makes a touchdown." She laughed.

"So you're a Colts fan then I take it?" I ask.

"Oh for sure! My dad and I always used to watch the game together but guess we cant now since the move. I will have to Facetime him on Sundays." She said.

"What part of Alabama are you from?" I asked taking another bite.

"Fairhope." She said.

"Can't say I have heard of it. Is it being too nosey to ask why you left?" I ask.

"No it's not nosey you are just curious and well I wanted to get away from my ex. We had a nasty breakup and I didn't want to see his face daily." She sighed.

"I can't say I understand because it's been too long since I've been attached to anyone," I said.

"Why? Are you a hit it and quit it type of guy?" She asked.

"Nooo, I was a Marine and that's all I knew how to be and when I came back here after my tours and retired I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life so I became a firefighter and just didn't find time to go out and put myself out there," I said.

"And I guess your brother is kinda cramping your style now huh?" She asked.

"Levi and Violet have been with me for six months or so and it been an adjustment but I don't mind. Levi and his wife are going through a divorce and she didn't want Violet." I shrugged.

"That sucks how could a mother not want her daughter? She's very sweet from what I saw today." I said.

"Its been hard on her not having her mom. She actually saw you yesterday and came in asking if I saw the pretty lady." I laughed.

"Maybe sometime she can come over and hang out with me and we can cook together I mean if Levi is ok with it." She smiled.

"She would like that. She is so smart for an six-year-old. I mean I've never been around kids but that girl has my heart." I smile.

"I'm going to be working some down at the coffee shop for the Pattersons I used to do that when I was a teen but for the most part home trying to figure out what I want to do." She said.

"Well don't be starting any fires while I'm not around." I winked at her.

"I'll try not too. Want another beer and maybe a cookie?" She asked.

"Sure I sound like a bum but I'll take it." I laugh watching her ass as she gets up to walk away. Dammit, I can't help it.

She walks back over with 2 cold bottlenecks and some cookies on a plate. "I made some mint chocolate chip but I didn't give you guys any of those because I figured a kid would say eww. But they are my favorite."

"My favorite too. Damn you can cook! You need a Cookie store." I smile while taking a bite.

For a moment I look over at her and she's looking at me and we just lock eyes for a moment and I realize I'm sitting beside a very attractive woman eating a cookie and drinking beer on her couch.  What the hell am I doing?

"Woohoo! Another touchdown!" She said flinging herself over on my arm shaking me.

When her skin touched mine it lit me up like a gas flame and I was on fire without my burn suit on.