63🍪

Four months later

Four months later...

Our house is crazy! It's baby time all the time now. Sierrah is walking well wobbling around and the twins are getting fat.

I run with them in a stroller on the beach daily and finally got all the weight off. I take the kids to work with me and try to bake cookies.

My parents left Alabama and lives near Irene and Dub and she helps watch the kids for me. Irene even loves to help.

My dad spends a lot of time out on the water fishing when he's not bumming free cookies.

Gray is working his butt off trying to help provide for all of these mouths to feed. I'm thinking about how wonderful of a man he is when he walks in the door smiling.

"Hey, babe! What are you doing here?" I smile.

"I wanted to see my beautiful wife. Where are the kiddos?" He asks.

"Mom has them at her house today. I have 400 cookies to get done and I'm about finished." I smile.

"You think you have time to go upstairs for a quickie?" He smirked and walked around the counter wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"I can always make time for you Gray. Let me finish these cookies and I'm all yours." I wink at him.

"Well let me help with the cookies. Are you boxing them up or what?"

"Yeah I have those last 2 boxes to fill and I'm done for the day," I said

Gray grabs the boxes and gets the cookies off the cooling rack and helps me box them up quickly.

"Are you in a hurry Gray?" I giggle over at him.

"Hell yeah! I can't wait to get my hands on you Remi." He growled.

That growl put goosebumps on my skin and I can't wait to get ahold of him. I never tied a bow so tight on a box before rushing out of the kitchen.

I explained to Joy about the boxes of cookies and rushed upstairs to find Gray sitting on the couch smiling at me.

I lock the door and rush over to him and straddle his lap. "God you feel so good in my arms," Gray said leaning forward kissing my lips.

"Hunter winked at me he knows why I ran up the steps." I laugh pulling my shirt over my head.

"He's not stupid and he knows how hot my wife is." Gray chuckles.

I pull his shirt over his head before getting up pulling my jeans down and my panties.

Gray pulls his jeans and boxers off and sits back down on the couch for me to straddle him. His dick standing at attention smirking at me. Jesus, he looks sexy as hell holding the base for me to jump on.

"You look so sexy, babe." He says shaking it at me.

"You look sexy as hell sitting here holding yourself," I said biting my lip as I straddle his lap again before sliding down his hard hose.