37🚒

I'm so pissed who does this guy think he is to just show up and want her back with me sitting there and then have the nerve to text her? She's mine and he can forget it

He was stupid for what he has done. Who cheats on a girl like Remi? She has a heart of gold and so trustworthy it's not even funny and she chose me.

"Gray, did you hear me?" She asked.

"Sorry, babe I'm just pissed at this prick. Who does he think he is?" I said.

"Don't get upset I don't want him I want you that's why I asked if you were ready for bed?" She smiled.

"I'm always ready for bed with you," I smirked at her cut the tv off and got up to follow her into the bedroom.

She grabs my hand and leads me over to the bed. She pushes me back on the bed and she crawls on top of me. "You know I have no gag reflex." She smirked at me.

I swallow real hard. "You have no what?" I said watching her as she pulls my shirt over my head.

"You heard me and I intend to show you what I mean." She said pulling her own shirt over her head.

She reaches for my jeans and unbuckles them and pulls the zipper down. I'm already so hard when she said no gag reflex I can't wait for her to pull them off of me.

She rips the rest of my clothes off and then removes all of hers and licks her lips. "A number comes to mind as I stare at your naked body." She said biting her lip.

"What number would that be baby?" I ask trying to keep myself at bay just waiting for her words.

"A really good number Gray." She said sliding up my body and kissing my lips.

"I like your way of thinking." I lean forward and kiss her lips before she quickly turns around and her mouth is on my dick and her wet dripping core is in my face.

I pull her body closer to my face and lick up and down her slit making her shudder and her no gag reflex is awesome.

I lightly bite her nub and slowly lick down to her core swirling my tongue round and round when she takes my whole length into her mouth.

My head is spinning and I'm trying my best not to release in her mouth but shes making it really hard. Right, when I'm about to combust she slides down my body into reverse cowgirl and that is the most beautiful scene watching her ride me backwards.

I smack her ass a few light times and we come together. She raises up and gets off me the come drips out of her onto my dick. I watch as it moves all the way down to my base and then looks up at her.

She's watching me with a smirk on her face. "What's wrong Gray?"

"Not a damn thing," I smirk back.

"Oh looks like I left a little something behind." She said getting back on her knees and before you know it shes got my dick back in her mouth sucking and licking every last drop off.

"Fuck you are something else." I moan as she sucks on my tip letting go with a pop.

"You know you like it or you wouldn't be hard again." She said moving up my body until she is situated and my dick is right at her opening.

"Ready for round two?" She smiles before she slides down onto me.

"Fuck yeah you better hang on baby." I push down on her hips and thrust up into her hard a couple of times and she moans. I pick her up and turn her over so I'm on top and I throw her legs over my shoulders and pound into her a few more times.

"Oh fuck Gray!" She bites her bottom lip and moans out working her hips.

I thrust a few more hard times before I flip her over on all fours and pound into her a few more times and we orgasm together.

She rolls over and breathes hard. "Did I wear you out Remi?" I laugh.

"Excuse me? I started that thank you. Maybe I wore you out?" She giggles.

"You surprised me that's for sure. I never dreamed that could happen but now that's all that will be on my mind." I chuckle.

"Glad you will be thinking about me." She smiles and leans over and kisses me.

"I love you Remi thank you for picking me," I said.

"I love you more Gray." She said smiling at me.

It isn't long until we fall off to sleep and are awaken to a loud beating on the door at 4 am.

"What the fuck is that?" I roll over trying to open my eyes and adjust.

"Gray I'm scared. What was that?" She asked.

"Not sure babe but stay in the bed I'll go check," I said walking out the bedroom to the door. I look through the peephole and grind my teeth when I see the prick, Jonah.

I walk back into the bedroom. "Its the prick babe. I don't really want to open the door."

"How did he know where I live?? I don't want him here. Maybe if we ignore him he will go away." She yawned.

"Fuck that I'm going to the door and tell him to fuck off and don't come back." I put my joggers on and head back to the door.

"Can I help you?" I said swinging the door open.

"Umm isn't this where Remi lives?" He asked.

"It is but I live here too can I help you?" I ask.

"I just wanted to talk to her but as I see she's busy." He rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, she's been busy all night with me so I suggest you leave before I call the police." I slam the door in his face and walk back to bed to cuddle Remi.