chapter 64

"Laurennnnnnnnnn." Camila smiled walking into Lauren's apartment. She finally felt at home again.

"Whatttt?" Lauren looked up from her laptop looking up at Camila.

"We need to work on our duet. I asked Ms. Lovato for more time since you refused to work with me." Camila playfully narrowed her eyes, smiling a bit.

"Well I hated you."Lauren smiled smugly.

"Yeah, whatever." Camila giggled and pecked her girlfriends lips. "But I'm serious." She whined. "I'm not getting an F because of your lazy ass."

"Okay fine." Lauren moved her laptop to the side- giving Camila all her attention. "What song would you like to do?"

Camila shrugged, placing herself on Lauren's lap. "I don't know. Something cute and romantic."

"I don't do cute and romantic."

"Yes you do." Camila poked Lauren.

"Geesh you're so clingy today." Lauren slightly pushed her off. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing. I'm just happy to call you mine again." Camila smiled down at her.

"Well stop it. It's making me nauseous." Lauren smiled-jokingly.

~

Ally walked around the mall with Dinah.

"Ally?" Dinah started. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, why would you ask that?"

"Well since we've got here, all you've done is looked at your phone."

"Um... I'm just waiting for my mom to text back." Ally lied. Dinah nodded and Ally felt relief wash over her.

All morning she had been getting these strange texts. But she didn't know who they were from. It was like her life was becoming a lost episode of Pretty Little Liars (just her texts didn't end with -A).

"Another question... do these shoes make my legs look fat?" The taller girl pointed down to the knee-high boots she was currently wearing.

Ally chuckled and shook her head. "Nah, you rock them girl."

Dinah smiled and took off the shoes. "Then these are a keeper." She skipped off to the check out line.

Ally looked through some Ugg boots for her to wear for the cold nights -- when she felt her phone buzz in her pockets.

From: Unknown

you shouldn't have lied to her. those boots DO make her look fat. wow. what a friend you are. hows the baby? by the way you're starting to show, so you're actually the one getting fat. this wont be the last text. until next time ;)

Ally nervously looked around. The texter was near if she knew Dinah was in those boots. Her palms became sweaty as she dropped her phone.

"Woah Ally. You okay?" Dinah reached down and handed her phone back.

Ally shook her head this time. "I'm not feeling too well. Can you just drive me home?"

Dinah nodded and headed out the door with Ally.

~

Normani laid on her bed doing unfinished school work when her phone buzzed.

from: Unknown

wanna keep your friends safe?

underneath was an attachment of Camila, Lauren, Ally and Dinah.

do as I say.

Who is this? Normani texted back, but she didn't get anything back. She quickly put her phone up- going back to her work, trying to wake up from the dream she thought she was in.

Sorry honey but this is reality.