chapter 18

"You what?" Camila's eyes widened.

"I-I I have to go." Lauren quickly grabbed her bag and ran out the closet. She didn't make it far because Camila was the one to grab her hand.

"You keep running from me Lauren! Stop running and say what's on your mind!" Camila yelled.

"Hey you guys.... what are you doing?"

"Oh hey babe." Camila stood on her tip toes to kiss Luke's cheek.

Lauren looked away uncomfortably.

"What's going on here?" Luke asked to two, referring to the yelling.

"Just Cabello being Cabello." Lauren said still not looking at Luke.

Camila's face harden as she took a step closer to Lauren. "And what's that supposed to mean?"

Lauren's face matched hers, and she did the same stepping towards Camila. "Exactly as it sounds like."

"Why don't you say it out loud huh? Maybe it's because you're in-"

Camila couldn't finish her sentence because Lauren slapped Camila as hard as she could.

"Don't touch Camila!" Luke stepped in being the protective boyfriend he is. He gave Lauren and glare before inspecting her face and muttering a 'are you okay?' earning a nod from Camila. "Lets get you to the nurse."

Camila shook her head. "I'm fine, just walk me to class... please?"

Luke nodded and took Camila's backpack for her, he wrapped his arms around her protectively making sure no one hurt her again.

Lauren stood in pain watching the two. She never wanted to hurt Camila; tears instantly streamed down her face. 'Camila crossed the line' Lauren kept telling herself.

'But you didn't have to hit her.' The voice inside her head said.

"Shut up!" Lauren yelled to herself and held her head.

'You hit the one you love, you push people away- you good for nothing-'

Right then and there Lauren screamed as loud as she could instantly making teachers and staff run out.

Lauren kept screaming and clutching her head. "They're inside my head!, They're inside my head!" She was up against the lockers.

Teachers instantly ran to her side trying to comfort her in any way possible.

But they couldn't.

The voices inside her head kept nagging at her.

'You worthless piece of trash'

'You screw up everything.'

'Do yourself a favor and drop dead'

Lauren Jauregui had finally cracked.