chapter 55

Austin came up to Camila once he noticed her at her locker.
"You look amazing." He teased her.
She looked awful from dealing with her hangover. She should've stayed home.
"Gee thanks." Camila rolled her eyes. "I forgot how much hangovers hurt."
Austin wrapped his arm around Camila. "Um... so how are you a Lauren..?"
"We're over." Camila said nodding, frowning a bit.
"Good. I mean not good.... er... um I mean good because I kinda wanna ask you on a date... and well you see.... Uh- i-.."
Camila laughed. "If I say yes will you shut up?"
Austin smiled looking down, and looked back up at her. "Yeah."
"Then yes." Camila smiled.
"Great. Tonight at 7?"
Camila nodded as Austin kissed her cheek.
"See ya later." He waved goodbye and started to walk off.
"Someone moved on fast." Dinah said when she slid up next to camila.
"Gotta move on sometime, right?" Camila asked putting up her books.
"So quickly?" Dinah raised her eyebrow.
Camila slammed her locker making Dinah jump, and turned to her. "Look Dinah I'm tired of crying. Crying about it isn't going to get me and Lauren together.. so why not go with Austin? He seems like a nice kid."
"Yeah but he's not for you." Dinah explained.
"Didn't you guys say that about Lauren?" Camila mocked, narrowing her eyes. Dinah shut up- and with that Camila left.
Camila walked to the halls, and her eyes meet Ally. She instantly frowned when Ally rolled her eyes before running off.
"Ally!" Camila called running after her.
She followed her to the restroom, and saw Ally throwing up in one of the toilets.
"Ally...." Camila pulled Ally's hair out the way.
"Leave me..... alone, Camila." Ally breathed out.
"I'm so sorry..." Camila reached down and hugged the puking girl. "Are you okay?"
Ally nodded and flushed the toilet. "I'll be fine. This is like the 3rd day this has happened."
"Wanna ditch, and go back to your place?" Camila tried to comfort her friend.
Ally shook her head. "No I have a major test in geometry.. can't miss it."
Camila chuckled, "That's my Ally.. Always worrying about her grades. Pregnant or not."
Ally smiled slightly. "I'm so sorry for blowing up on you yesterday. It was out of line."
"Don't worry about it." Camila assured "If it makes you feel better- I'm suffering from a major hangover."
Ally laughed. "I thought you learned your lesson Mila."
"I thought I did too!" Camila laughed with her. "But I found my way to a bar."
"You drove drunk?!" Ally's eyes widened, ready to slap her best friend again.
"No! Aaron drove me home!"
Ally furrowed her eyebrows. "Who's Aaron?"
"Lauren's ex."
Ally had a faint smirk on her face when she raised her eyebrow. "Ex huh? So anything happen?" She nudged Camila in the stomach.
"No." Camila laughed again. "Besides he has a girlfriend, and he's really nice.
(too lazy to fix all this ^)
ally nodded understanding.
"And.... I have a date with Austin." Camila blushed smirking.
"Mila!" Ally giggled pushing Camila. "Why am I just finding out?!"
"Because he just asked me out!" Camila laughed.
"Aww my little Cami going on a date!" Ally smiled. "What about Lauren...?"
Camila sighed. "Nothing. Theres nothing I can do but move on. And I have. Im going to act like I never knew Lauren.. or where the point where she hated me and I hated her."
"It's kinda weird seeing you with someone else besides Lauren...." Ally admitted. "God knows I hated Lauren with a passion; but she made you happy."
"Can we please stop talking about Lauren?" Camila asked still senstive about the subject.
"Yeah. We should be going anyway." Ally said standing up.
The two walked out the restroom only to get stopped by Lauren standing in front of them.
Camila stared at Lauren - Lauren stared at Camila - Ally stared at the both of them.
Camila opened her mouth to speak but was stopped by Lauren.
"Move!" Lauren pushed Camila out her way making her stumble back, while she went into the restroom.
Camila watched her as she left feeling her heart break into even more smaller pieces.
"Guess Lauren Jauregui is back." Ally said
-------------------------------------------
*cue bad ass music*
I really hope 5h wins. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST 5SOS. I LOVE THEM.
but I've been a fan of fifth harmony longer & I really wanna see my babies win.
^AND THIS PICTURE MAKES ME SICK OKAY.
CAN AUSTIN FALL OFF THE EDGE OF THE EARTH
and btw it might be a while before camren gets back.
JUST BEAR WITH ME BABES I KNOW WHAT IM DOIN (sorta)
YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS BOOK (hopefully)
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
💘