chapter 11

Lauren sat in her room, leaving over balcony.

"Aye."

She snapped her head towards the voice. She saw Luke in her tree.

"What are you? Troy Bolton now?" she rolled her eyes.

"I know it was you." Luke said fully climbing over her balcony fence.

Lauren rolled her eyes again. "Know it was me what?"

"That slashed my tires- really Lauren? That's so 14 year old you." Luke leaned against the white painted fence of her small apartment.

Lauren ran her fingers through her hair a scoffed. "I told you not to go out with her."

"And why is that?" Luke said more irritated and interested.

"She's not your type!" Lauren protested and threw her hands up, annoyed.

"And what you are?"

Lauren's eyes widened, but soon her face scrunched up in disgust. "What the fuck? Hell no! Youre like my brother!"

"Good, because you're like my sister."

"What do you want with Camila anyway?" Lauren asked.

"Why are you so concerned?" He furrowed his eyebrows and crossed his arms.

"I'm just saying... you don't exactly have a good reputation with girls. You're just gonna break her heart."

"And how would you know?"

"I've been with you through most of your relationships, I know how they turn out. And if the tables turned-- I don't want you hurt."

Truth was; Lauren did want Camila hurt. She didn't want to see Camila quite in the hallways and not her usual bubbly self. She didn't want to see her trying to avoid Luke at all cost, or Luke shit talking her behind her back.

She didn't know what these feelings were. They were odd and unfamiliar. Lauren rarely fell in love. But who said this was love? She doesn't even know why this happened.

"So her friend Ally left right?" Lauren asked.

"Yeah." Luke nodded. "Why?"

Lauren shrugged. "Dunno, just askin'."

Lauren thought it over. Maybe this was her perfect time to move in on Camila. WHAT THE HELL?

'Why do I keep getting these thoughts about Camila?' Lauren asked herself.

Her feelings were out of control. She didn't want to believe that she-- Lauren Jauregui, could possibly like Camila Cabello. The girls she's had a dislike for the most.

"I gotta jet. See ya." Luke said as Lauren muttered a goodbye.

Suddenly pictures of Camila posted in Lauren's head, like a slideshow.

The way she smiled.
The way she laughed.
The way she snuggles up to Dinah.
The way she looks when she does her work.
The way she does EVERYTHING.

Lauren didn't know why she couldn't get Camila out of her head. She's stuck like cement and Lauren can't get rid of!

"Oh my god." Lauren said in realization. "I'm in love with Camila Cabello."