chapter 22

Camila groaned as she answered her ringing phone.

"Hello?" She answered sleepily.

"Camila?" Lauren sighed in relief.

"Lauren? What the hell it's like 5 in the morning?" Camila rubbed her eyes. "And why the hell are you calling me, and not here?"

"I'm in jail..."

That woke Camila up all the way. "What?!"

"Shh! Don't wake up the others!" Lauren shushed Camila. "They said I had one phone call, and I don't have much time."

"What jail are you at?" Camila said.

"West Harrington."

Camila sighed. "I'll be there in a few."

Lauren couldn't say bye because her time was up, she went back to her cell while Hannah made her phone call.

Camila changed into some of sweats and slipped on Lauren's tennis shoes.

She grabbed her car keys and ran down the apartment stairs. She quickly drove to the jail but it would take a good 15 to 20 minutes.

'Why Lauren?' Camila thought to herself. 'How did you get arrested?'

Lauren stared at the plain cement wall in front of her. It's been awhile since she made the call to Camila. She had lost hope in thinking she was coming.

"I'm sorry."

Lauren turned her head.

"I'm sorry." Erica said. "I didn't mean to get us arrested."

Lauren ignored her. She waited for Camila hoping she'd still come.

"So I guess you're staying huh Lauren?" Hannah smirked, hoping she could get under her skin.

"Shut the fuck up McCallister." Lauren still didn't pay attention to her.

"I feel bad for you, no ones here for you. I know Haleigh's here for me."

"You know what-" Lauren stood.

"Lauren Jauregui?" An officer came to the cell. "You've been bailed out."

Her eyes widened as she turned to Hannah and smirked, who rolled her eyes.

Lauren walked out of their cell, and went to the desk to notify that she was being bailed out.

After having her finger prints, picture taken, facts about herself, and a warning; she was let go.

Camila waited in a chair.

"Camila." Lauren said running out as Camila stood up.

The two embarked quickly. Lauren held her tightly.

"Thank you so much." Lauren cried into her shoulder. "I honestly thought you weren't coming."

"I'm sorry I was late, my car was running out of gas so I had to fill up really quick."

Lauren pulled away and grabbed Camila's hands. "I'm so glad you came."

Camila smiled and locked in Lauren's eyes. "I am too."

Lauren slowly leaned in. She had to have Camila's lips on hers. She craved the taste of her lips desperately.

She snaked her arm around his waist and kissed her hungrily.

"Lauren." Camila moaned softly as Lauren moved her lips to her neck.

"I want you so badly Camila." She squeezed her ass softly.

"Then I'm yours." Camila replayed created more lust into Lauren's eyes.