chapter 32

It's been 3 days since the accident and Camila hasn't woken up. Just Lauren and Sinu were there. Lauren hasn't left her side since.

"So when is she gonna wake up?" Her mom asked.

"Um well that's up to Camila. But if she doesn't wake up in a ceratin amount of days... then there's nothing left we can do... We're doing the best we can?" Camila's doctor told her.

"Can I go see her?" Lauren asked as the doctor nodded.

Lauren walked in. She saw Camila still attached to her life support. Tears instantly came to her eyes. "Camz..." Lauren breathed out. She walked slowly over to her. Her lips were slightly blue,. Lauren kneeled beside her, grabbing her hand. "I'm so sorry. I never ever wanted to hurt you. I'm just so stupid. Please Camz.. Come back to me." Lauren cried harder into Camila's hand.

Camila's fingers twitched causing Lauren to look up. "Camila?"

Her whole body started moving. A siren when off in the room. Lauren jumped back but never let go of her hand. Doctors rused in, flooding into Camila's room.

"Whats's going on?" Lauren asked.

"M'am we're gonna have to ask you to leave." One of the doctors said.

"No! What's wrong wiith her?!" Lauren screamed.

She watched as the group of doctors pulled Camila's bed out the room. "Where are you taking her?" Sinu asked.

'Camila's having a sezuire." A doctor stopped before running back to join Camila and the doctors.

"NO!" Lauren yelped.

"Is she gonna be okay?" Sinu called, wrapping her arm around Lauren for comfort. No one answered.

Lauren sniffled into Sinu's shoulder as she rubbed her back.

"Its gonna be okay mija.a" Sinu said soothingly.

Lauren nodded before pulling away. "Sorry."

Sinu tucked some of Lauren's hair behind her ear and wiped her tears. She studied her face, it was all red and puffy from crying... just like Sinu's. "How about we get cleaned up, and get coffee while we wait for results from Camila."

Lauren and Sinu sat at table in front of a StarBucks booth in the hospital cafetriea.

"Lauren.." Sinu stared, while taking a sip of her coffee. "I honeslty don't think you're a bad person."

Lauren huffed. "You're the first... Your husband clearly thinks so."

"Don't mind him. There's a lot of pressure on this family for the past couple days,"

Lauren nodded and drunk her latte.

"You must care about my daughter a lot huh?" Sinu asked. Lauren nodded again. "I want the whole story."

Lauren sighed and set her drink down. "We're gonna be here for a while."

She then continued to give Sinu the whole story, from the begining, on how her feelings for Camila have started.

"I know I'm not the best person... But I do love Camila."