Chapter 23

Luhan walked to school this morning with joy in his steps. He was going to stick to his best friend’s side and make Oh Sehun jealous! He knew it would work, though it might take some time and that made him worry a little, because he didn’t have all the time in the world. He had one week, not more. The dance event was on Friday (and today was Tuesday) and he knew Xiumin would go with his boyfriend, Chen. Of course, when Sehun finds out Xiumin has a boyfriend, the Jealousy plan is screwed because he will know Luhan won’t actually be in a relationship with his best friend. So Luhan had four days (excluding Friday night) to make Sehun realize his feelings for him – if he has any, that is – by making him jealous. That was a really short time if you ask Luhan; he thought he would need about two weeks maybe for that part of the plan. But well, he sighs, you take what you have uh. A week was better than nothing. But this also meant that Luhan would have to make the best out of this week and he was prepared for this.

He arrived at the big brick-colored building and passed by tons of students hanging out in the hallways – including fangirls of his, trying to impress him – as he made his way to his best friend’s locker, which was ‘’coincidentally’’ (but not really, since Luhan had asked the girl who was there to have the locker) in front of Sehun’s.

“Hey Minnie Bestie~!” Luhan exclaimed as he threw his arms around his friend and rested his head on his left shoulder, backhugging his best friend, who laughed and tried to peck his cheek in an attempt to make him go away. It half worked since Luhan pulled his head away… to put it back on the right shoulder. Minseok just decided to push Luhan, wiggling his butt backwards to make his best friend let him go. It worked for real this time as Luhan stepped aside and let go of his best friend’s waist, laughing like crazy. Xiumin shook his head in disapproval at his friend, but found out he couldn’t keep his stern face as he exploded in laughter too. People stared, but they couldn’t care less as they kept on laughing together.

As the laughter died down though – and both best friends were sitting on the floor of the school hallways – Luhan looked up to see Sehun at his locker, when he was pretty sure the boy wasn’t there when he arrived, though he could be wrong since he didn’t really look. The younger man was standing at his locker and acted as if he didn’t notice the two on the floor but Luhan could see him side glancing at them and he smirked in victory. That wasn’t even planned to make Sehun jealous, Luhan and Xiumin were just being their usual self but Luhan had to admit that was a good move to the plan. He waved happily at Sehun when the boy’s eyes were on him and the other nodded, while he got his attention back to Xiumin and decided to get up. He also helped his best friend up and when they were both on their feet, they decided to go in the cafeteria, not wanting to join their other friends at the bench since they knew they would be disgustingly (and jealousy causing) in love.

“So, do you think our plan is working?” Xiumin asked as they entered the cafeteria.

“I think it does… I can’t be sure though, since he doesn’t show much reactions.”

The Korean guy looked at him, “That’s not the answer I wanted.”

Luhan sighed, “Of course our plan is working because I am freaking fab and anyone would be scared to lose such perfection as I. So Sehun is probably crying over the possibility of losing the love of his life and the most wonderful person he’s ever met.”

His best friend smirked, “That’s more like it! Be confident, Luhan, you become even more fabulous.” He winked and Luhan scoffed.

“So,” Luhan asked, “How is Chen?”

Minseok smiled at the mention of his boyfriend, “He’s doing fine. He’s not coming back to school since he decided to become a singer, he’s currently a trainee at SM Entertainment. I am soooo proud of him!” The guy said excitedly.