Chapter 1

Luhan walked to school without a smile this morning. It was only the second week since school started and he already wanted the school year to end. It was so boring to go sit in a classroom filled with mostly (meaning there were about 3 people not included) idiots. And even though he could see his friends at the breaks between his classes, he would like it way better if he could just see them outside of school. But oh well, he had to go to school just like everyone else and he didn’t have to complain.

He went to his first class, which was Biology. It was probably his favorite class since he actually learned something and because most of his friends were in this class with him. As soon as he stepped in the classroom, the boy noticed his four best friends: Kai, Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Chanyeol, and he walked to sit with them, ignoring the giggling girls who were all saying how handsome Luhan looked this morning, just like every other morning.

‘’Hey guys! Good morning!’’ His friends all looked up to him and greeted him back.

When he sat down, Luhan asked, ‘’So, what were you talking about?’’

‘’Did you see the new kid in our Math class ? He’s weird. I never heard him talk and I never saw him with anyone. And he’s always wearing that poker face.’’ Kai told him.

Luhan shrugged, ‘’I missed yesterday’s Math class so I didn’t see him. But that’s not much of a big deal, he’s probably just shy.’’

Baekhyun spoke, ‘’Well maybe he’s shy and weird but that’s not the point… Did you guys notice his butt? Dammit he has a great ass!’’

Chanyeol’s eyes widened, ‘’Because you were looking at his butt?!’’

‘’Of course! I mean, am I really the only one who noticed? Even a straight man would have noticed this perfection! Even Kai the pervert didn’t notice, I’m surprised.’’

Everyone chuckled at that and Kai frowned, ‘’Well, I guess I’ll have to look at that the next time I meet him... Even though I’m sure he doesn’t have an ass as nice as Kyungie’s~’’ Kyungsoo blushed slightly and hit him on the chest while telling him to ‘stop that’. While everybody else just rolled their eyes at them.

Everybody quieted down as the teacher walked in the classroom. Mr. Lee had that thing about him that made everyone shut up and listen to him whenever he walked in a room. And that made him a really great teacher. They all took their books out of their bags and started writing notes. Luhan was always surprised about how much he was interested when he was in Biology; it was probably the only class he actually listened to their teacher.

When the bell rang, Luhan gathered his things and waited for his friends before leaving the classroom and walking down the hallway to his locker. He didn’t share the next class with any of his friends so he walked there alone.

 His second period was History and it wasn’t his favorite at all. The teacher’s voice was just making him sleepy so he would usually take a nap during this class. It’s not like it had bad effects anyway; Luhan had perfect scores in every class.

Today though, there was something different and it kept Luhan awake through the whole period. There was a boy he had never seen before, he had brown messy hair styled in a side fringe and he was totally handsome. His face seemed flawless and his features were really attractive. Luhan wondered what he would look like if he smiled though, because he never smiled once in the entire period. It might seem creepy that Luhan looked at him during the whole class but he really didn’t have anything else to do.

It took a while for Luhan to understand that it was the boy his friends had been talking about. Yes, he hadn’t shown any sign of a smile, a laugh, a frown, or anything else and had kept a poker face on the whole time but, it was what most of the students did in History class anyway so it wasn’t noticeable. It’s only when the bell rang and everybody got up from their seats – except for Luhan who took much longer than everybody else because he was staring at someone – and Luhan’s gaze unintentionally rested on the guy’s butt that he knew it was him. Because he was sure he hadn’t seen an ass that was so much worth looking at before. Like really, Baekhyun wasn’t exaggerating at all!