Chapter 8

Today had been a pretty boring day and Luhan, Baekyeol and Kaisoo were now walking to Kyungsoo’s workplace.

On the morning, of course when Luhan was walking to get to school, he had decided to stop the seductive act for now, obviously because he had embarrassed himself (and Luhan despises oh so much being embarrassed) and because, well Sehun had clearly told him to stop that so… And NO, Luhan isn’t submissive and listening to whatever Sehun is saying alright, it’s just that he should respect what Sehun wants and not do something that might annoy him… You better never say Luhan is submissive because he can be WORSE THAN DIVA BAEK!!! :O (But it’s still kinda true he just won’t admit it… /running away before Luhan comes to kill me/) So yeah, anyways Luhan had decided that it was time to start the… *drums roll* Cute act!

He thought he would start acting cute (like he isn’t always being cute, pfft) for Sehun today but… He didn’t have any classes with Sehun and he didn’t even meet him in an hallway or anywhere :( . Thinking about it, the fact that he hadn’t seen the younger boy is probably what made his day boring… But he would never admit it.

So right now, the group of friends had decided to go at the café where Kyungsoo works to have some fun time. Unfortunately for Luhan, he really felt like the third wheel (or more like the fifth wheel), walking with Kaisoo on his right and Baekyeol on his left, he couldn’t help but to feel left out and unwanted there. When his friends looked at him though, he would smile brightly at them because he didn’t want them to feel bad; he knew it wasn’t their fault anyway.

Finally they arrived at the coffee shop and the friends all went to their usual table. Kyungsoo, of course, went to the employees’ room to go changing into his work uniform.

The guys chatted happily and Kyungsoo soon went to sit with them.

It’s not that the conversation wasn’t interesting but Luhan wasn’t really included in Jongin disgustingly flirting with Kyungsoo and Chanyeol and Baekhyun arguing with big grins (even more for Chanyeol) on their faces. So out of boredom, Luhan was looking everywhere, noticing every little detail of his surroundings; the blue color of the ceiling, the little smiley faces he could see on the floor even though it was just his imagination deforming the floor, the little stain of unknown substance on the chair beside him, the fake smile on the guy with a red t-shirt near the doors, Sehun getting out of the employees’ room, a woman- wait… WHAT?! Let’s just rewind that… Sehun getting out of the employees’ room?! Luhan’s eyes widened at that. What the hell was Sehun doing in the employees’ room?! He just couldn’t be working here, right? But strangely, Luhan’s hopes were that he was really working here. It’s not because he really really likes to be in Sehun’s company alright, it’s just that anyone that could make his boredom and awkwardness disappear would be very much welcomed right now.

So Luhan got up, not trying to be discrete because his friends were too much engrossed in their conversation slash flirting anyway, and he walked up to Sehun.

‘’Hey! You’re working here??’’ Luhan greeted him with a big smile and a wave and the brown haired guy waved back at him, ‘’Yeah, today’s my first day.’’ Luhan nodded and looked at him from head to toe, ‘’Wow you look good in that uniform!’’ Holy shit. This wasn’t supposed to be said out loud. It was meant to stay in Luhan’s mind and never get out. Actually it wasn’t even meant to be in Luhan’s mind in the first place. Why did this leave his mouth? Now he has to say something, just find something to say, just get out of the awkwardness-

‘’Thanks.’’ Was that… a shy tone in Sehun’s voice? Oh my God, Sehun was being shy because of his compliment! He’s so cute oh my god adghsgfhjskah!! What. The. Fuck?! Luhan you’re a manly man, just stop fangirling fanboying over Sehun because of shyness in his tone oh my god you’re so hopeless! Okay, Luhan was not fanboying over Sehun alright (yeah, whatever), he was just… proud of changing the tone of the other’s voice, yes that’s it! Luhan would never say/think things such as asgkhfgsdahf while looking at Sehun like it’s just impossible ok, it doesn’t even need a thought. When you look at Sehun and Luhan it’s obvious that Sehun is the one fanboying in his head over Luhan just like everyone (*cough* yeah whatever)!! Okay let’s just change the topic in Luhan’s mind to conversation mode because an awkward silence is settling between the two.