Chapter 2

Luhan’s alarm started ringing in his ears and he immediately groaned because he didn’t want to get up at all. Just thinking about going to school, having all these girls fangirling, sitting in a class, listening to a teacher, seducing the new guy… Wait, Luhan quickly got up and grinned; he just remembered Kai’s challenge and suddenly, he was getting ready enthusiastically. He was eager to seduce that Sehun guy for multiple reasons. Luhan is really curious about Sehun and he can’t wait to know more about him, plus Sehun is totally handsome and seducing him will be really entertaining. And he really liked to succeed a challenge because if he was challenged in the first place it’s because someone didn’t believe he could do something, and Luhan just loved to prove to people that he was better than they thought. And the boy is sure that making Oh Sehun fall for him won’t be too hard, I mean it’s Luhan we’re talking about here.

So he left the house and started walking towards the school with great enthusiasm. He thought about what would be the first step to his mission and he decided that today he would only try to become friend with the guy. He will be all nice and go talk to Sehun during his History class – because yes, he had that class again today :( - and he’ll try to become kind of friends or at least not be completely strangers. Luhan didn’t want to start to try to seduce him right away because he didn’t even know if the guy was gay. Which wasn’t this much of a problem because Luhan can make the straightest man turn gay for him, this is how great Luhan is. He just wanted to know because straight men likes it better when he acts girly (obviously) so he needed to know how to act in front of Sehun. Luhan grinned at the perfection of his plan: he would get to know Sehun a little more, then he will show him just how nice and funny and perfect of a person Luhan is and he will make sure to be the more attractive ever in front of him. It will be so easy!

Luhan finally saw the school’s gates and walked in the school, still ignoring all the fangirls greeting him in annoying high pitched voices. Even though he liked to say how irresistible he was, Luhan didn’t really like to get all this attention for his looks. He’s always been praised for his looks and nothing else. It’s just as if everything he did was overlooked because the only thing that really matters was his appearance and it annoyed Luhan a lot. But he always told himself that at least he was praised for something.

Finally, Luhan saw his friends at the end of the hallway and he went to them, noticing that Kyungsoo wasn’t there yet.

Kai greeted him with a smirk, ‘’Ready to lose the bet?’’

Luhan smiled too sweetly at him, ‘’Never gonna happen.’’

The other looked amused, ‘’We’ll see.’’

They both looked at each other defiantly but then just couldn’t retain themselves anymore and they started to laugh. ‘’Good morning Kai!’’ Luhan said finally and his friend greeted him back. It’s funny how they were always challenging each other but they always did it totally friendly, it wasn’t a bad competition.

That’s the moment Kyungsoo decided to join them and Kai, just like every other day, greeted him with a smirk and a pick-up line.

‘’Hey Kyungsoo! Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?’’ Kyungsoo rolled his eyes at the cheesiness. Luhan tried to laugh the more subtly he could but it wasn’t that much subtle and Kyungsoo glared at him, which caused Luhan to laugh even more.

‘’Being lonely is better than being with the wrong person.’’ Yeah, Kyungsoo had never been so good in finding something to retort.

‘’It’s alright Kyungsoo, you’re in the stage of denial. But don’t worry, one day you’ll realise how much you love me.’’ Kai said with a wink before turning to our other friends.