Chapter 6 - Aftermath - Part 3

A/N: Comment as you read. I promised a double update, and now you got a tripple. Woot! 

CAMI:

Lucky for me, I’d already showered so the change in clothes took next to no time. It was extremely nice to get into my own underwear again. Harry’s boxers had… What had he called it? Room for excitement.

Something I didn’t exactly need. Whereas Harry probably needed quite a lot of room.

I shook my head to get rid of the semi-perverted thoughts and quickly gathered my equipment. Annie had made it sound like it was rather urgent, and I wasn’t one to question her judgment—at least not very often.

We had a very delicate system, our group. Annie was usually the model, while Danny took care of the lights and I came with the concepts. Very rarely did we go away from that plan when doing a shoot. Mostly because we all were the for those reasons. Sure, I still played around with lights and setup, and Danny had taken a few pictures here and there, but we liked our system.

However, I feared that it was all messed up now.

The studio was filled with several people who were discussing projects across the room. I spotted Annie and Danny at our usual spot in the corner, and immediately ran over to them.

“I am so sorry,” I said. “I overslept and traffic was a bummer. How much time do we have? What themes are left?”

“You’re in luck,” Annie said. “The other model requested for you specifically, so he was able to convince the professor to extend the deadline.”

“Other model?” I frowned. “What other model?” I hadn’t requested any models since I had Annie.

“That would be me,” a voice said from behind me.

Slowly, I turned around to see a very handsome guy look at me with a slight smile. He was dressed in a simple long-sleeved shirt and jeans. He had a pleasant smile, and it was clear that he was a model right away. No one could have such perfect teeth without making a living off them. He was taller than me, with styled brown hair. The tight-fitted shirt promised a serious set of muscles beneath.

“Sorry, hi,” I said and reached out a hand to him. “I don’t think we’ve met before…”

He chuckled. “No, we haven’t. My name is Shane Spolding.” He shook my hand gently.

“Annie said you’d requested me… May I ask why?”

“Well, rumor has it you’re the best. At least, in my opinion you are. I’ve been following your portfolio, and I think you’ll be able to make some magic with me.”

“Ah, I see.” Blood rushed to my cheeks as I blushed. I still wasn’t used to compliments. Clearing my throat, I turned away from Shane. “Well. I trust you have tried this before then.”

“Of course,” he said.

“Great.” I opened my camera bag and then pointed at Annie and Danny. “We need a theme. Now.”

“How about….” Annie tapped her chin. “At the beach.”

“Hmm…” I thought about it. “I still have the raw files from Milan. It might actually work if I do some clever editing here.” I looked at Danny. “What do you think?”

“I think it could work too.” He smiled. “Just lead the way.”

“Alright then, it’s decided. Annie, take Shane to the wardrobe and get ready while I set up the props.”