Teaser

A/N: Comment as you read. Spam me. I like it. 

"When I fell for you, I fell so hard that it broke my heart in two." Harry’s jaw tensed as he looked at me. "You have that other half, and there’s nothing I can do about it. Trust me, I've tried.'

We stared at each other. I didn't know what to say to his sudden—and completely unprovoked—outburst.

"Harry, I..." I began. But what could I say? That I felt the same way? That would only worsen our current situation.

No. To fix this, I had to do the very thing that led to this: I had to lie.

I opened my mouth to speak, but he came first.

"You know what?" He ran a hand through his hair and looked away from me. "The worst part isn't even that that I have to play this stupid game because of a contract you signed. Fuck, it isn't even the fact that I can never trust you again either."

I bit my lip. "What's the worst part?" I asked.

He snorted and met my eyes again. Without wavering, he kept his voice calm and his green eyes firmly on me. "The worst part is that I don't care about any of it. I don't care about the lies, the money or even the pain I feel every time I see you."

He took his jacket from the couch, and I watched as he walked to the door. Before he stepped out into the hallway, he looked back at me.

"You could have told me, Camilla," he said. "But you didn't trust me enough. You didn't trust us enough."

And then he walked away from me, closing the door behind him.

I was utterly alone. Again.

A/N: First chapter will be up, soon.