Bella

Elise POV

It's been two days since Renesmee has been born and she and the twins are growing faster.

We worry for them but we spend as much time with them as we can.

I was taking teo and Riley to la push even though I don't want to but teo is Paul's son and teo wanted Riley to go with him.

I had them and the twins in the truck with me.

I pull up at Sam and Emily house and see the pack outside playing around and stuff.

Teo and Riley gets out and so do I.

"Bye mom" they yell to me as I watch them from where I stand with the car door open.

"Bye!,have fun" I yell back and they laugh as teo hugs Paul and Riley hug Emily.

Paul looks up at me and we meet eyes before I look away and get back into my truck and drive off.

"Let's go see grandpa" I say to the twins and they giggle.

They where so big already.
I arrived at my dads house and he walks out with sue.

I'm so glad he has someone.

"There she is" dad says and hugs me then opening the car door and getting Emma out while sue grabs Ethan.

"Are you sure your ok to watch them for a while?" I ask dad and he nods.
"I took care of you and you turned out just fine"

I laugh and nod.
"Yea sure dad" I say and then kiss his cheek and watch as he and sue take the twins inside,dad turns with Emma in his arms and look back at me and I wave at him before I get in the car and drive off.

I arrived back at the house and walked inside and over to emmett.

"How was it?" Emmett ask me and I shrug.
"It was ok I didn't really want teo with the wolf's but it's a part of who he is and plus Paul is his father and i would never be petty and keep Paul from his father" I say and he nods before he leans down and kiss me.

We pull away and I then hear as Bella heat speed up before it finally stops.
I look at Edward and nod at him to go see her and he nods back and leave out the room.

I then hear renesmee and I see Jacob about to get up but I snap my finger at him and he looks at me.
"I got it you sit your ass right there" I tell him as he rolls his eyes and sit back down.

I'm still mad at him for imprinting on my niece and I know bella won't be happy about it either.

"Hey pretty girl" I say with a smile on my face as I pick up renesmee.

"Mom?" She ask me as she shows me her memory of Bella.
"She will be here soon" I tell her and kiss her cheek.
She giggles.

I sit with her for a while before I hear Bella and Edward walking back so I walk down stairs with her in my arms and I stand next to rose.

I hear Bella come up the stairs and everyone greats her.
I then turn around when Edward says my name.

Bella gasped as she looks at renesmee.

I hand her the baby and watch as reb shows her a memory she had of Bella.
"How did she do that?" Bella ask and I smile as does Edward.
"She's gifted" Edward says
"Just like her aunt" I say with a proud smile on my face.
Bella looks up at me and laughs.

"Where are the twins and Riley and Teo?" She ask me and I sigh I miss my baby's

"Teo and Riley are with the wolf's and the twins are with dad" I answer and she nods before looking back down at ren.

"Alright that's enough for one day" Jacob says and reach for ren and Bella moves back and looks at him while I glare at him.

"What's your problem?" Bella ask

And Jacob starts stuttering out excuses and I wish I could eat right now because I would have some popcorn.

Let the games begin
I think as rose gets ren and walks out,Edward puts his hand on her shoulder.
"Don't touch me Edward I don't want to hurt you" she tells him

"Uh oh" Jacob says before Bella grabs him and walks outside with us following.

"YOU IMPRINTED ON MY DAUGHTER?!" She yells at him after she threw him on the ground.

"It wasn't my choice" he says

"She's a baby" Bella tells him and men is this good.

I snuggle closer to emmett as I watch Bella throw Jacob again.

Jacob is a idiot,I know he ain't just say Nessie.

"Nessie?,YOU NICKNAMED MY DAUGHTER AFTER THE LOSS DALS MONSTER!!" She yells and was about to go after him but Seth jumped in the way and she grabbed him and threw him into the tree.

I race down and push Bella back as I checked on Seth.

"I'm sorry Seth" she says
"He's fine" Jacob says and I get off the ground and walk up in his face.

"And how you know? Are you a fucking doctor?!" I yell at him before I throw him into a tree and he groaned out in pain but I didn't care right now.

Seth is a kid still and if I'm being honest since I became a mother I seen Seth as one of my own.

After all that everyone left to finish Bella and Edward little house.

I was still at home with Edward and Bella and rose.

I hear laughter and know everyone is back.

"Mine turn" rose says to Bella
"Where does she sleep?" Bella ask

"With Elise and the twins or with Riley and teo" rose answer and Bella nods and hand ren to rose but ren started crying.

Rose frown.

"What's wrong?" Rose ask
"She wants her aunt" Edward says and looks at me and I walk forward and take renesmee from Rosalie.
Renesme stops crying and snuggles into my chest and I laugh a little.
"Sorry rose" I say and she just nods and walks away and over to Justin.

"Happy birthday" Alice says skipping in and over to Bella and I laugh again before I walk to my room and I hear Emmett's footsteps follow me.

"I can't wait till the kids get home" Emmett says and I nod laying on our bed with ren on my chest.
"Goodnight ren" I say

"Goodnight" I hear in my head.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊