Prom

Third POV

Elise was sitting in her and Emmett's room just staring at the wall not moving at all.
Everyone was worried about her.
She didn't get up and go hunting with Emmett and Alice like she always does.

Alice tried getting her up so they could go shopping together but Alice just moved away from her to the other side of the room.

Bella wanted to see her sister but Elise didn't want to see her.
Every time bella called Elise would flinch as if the phone hurt her.
She just couldn't get the images of that night out of her head.

'I should've done better' was all Elise could think In her head.
'What if I didn't stop,what if I killed her and more innocent people' Elise couldn't control the thoughts that she was having.

All she could think about was the "what if's" she was a soul trapped in her own mind.
Sometimes Elise's thoughts would get so bad that things in the house would freeze up and everything in the room would be ice.

Today was prom and Elise actually went out and hunted but as soon as she was done she went back into her room and sat in the window just looking out at the forest.
Alice having enough of Elise behavior got up from the couch which makes everyone look at her but she ignored the looks and walked upstairs to the bedroom door and opened it and pulled Elise out of her chair and slapped her.

"Oww What is your problem!?" Elise asked her best friend irritated.
"My problem is you, so what if you struggle with your thirst everyone does your not the only one and today is prom so that means your gonna take a shower and get dressed in the outfits I brought for you and Emmett" Alice said walking over to the closet.

"Alice I'm not up for pr-..." Elise started to say but Alice interrupted her.

"I don't want to hear it your going, so suck it up" Alice says before walking out the room.
'Wow so demanding' Elise thought before the door opens again and she see's her fiancé.

"Hey baby" he says walking over to her and kissing her.
"Hi" Elise says while smiling up at her mate.
"Ready for prom" Emmett says wiggling his eyes brows.
"Sure I guess" Elise says rolling her eyes and Emmett smiles at her and picks her up.
"EMMETT!" Elise yells while laughing
"What we're gonna go shower"

"You know that's not all where doing" Elise says and Emmett smirks.
"I know" he says before closing the bathroom door.

Time skip

Emmett and Elise prom outfit

"You two look wonderful" Esme says with a motherly smile on her face.

"Thanks esme" Elise says and esme nods before Alice takes a picture of them.
"Memories" she says and Elise rolls her eyes.
"Sure"

Elise POV

We show up at prom and you can hear the music and laughs of the teens inside.
"You ready?" Emmett ask me and I nod even though I'm not.
"As ready as I will ever be" I say and we walk in and get our picture token by the guy and then we walk farther in and everyone looks at us.

"Here we go with the looks" I say to Emmett and he chuckles.
"That's because we're the sexiest people here" he tells me and I huff out a laugh.

"Yea Ok" I say and we walk over to Edward and Bella.
"Hey" Emmett says and Bella looks at us but mist of her attention is on me.
"Hi" she says and I walk forward a little bit.
"I'm sorry about what happened and ignoring your calls."
I apologize while looking down feeling guilty.

"It's ok" she says before jumping into my arms and hugging me.
I laugh and hold her to me and I hear her breath in my sent.

"I will leave you guys to your couple things" I say pulling away from her and she nods at me awkwardly.
"Come on babe" Emmett says pulling me away and we walk to the dance floor.

"Do you know your sister wants to be turned" Emmett tells me lowly so only I can hear while we slow dance.
"What?!, why would she want that?" I ask confused looking up at him and I feel his muscles flex under his suit jacket.
"She wants to protect not only herself but you and Edward to" he tells me and I shook my head.

"That's not her job and I refuse for anyone to turn her" I say blinking repeatedly as I start to get worked up.

"Babe calm down, it's not gonna happen anytime soon" I nod at his words but I still don't feel comfortable with Bella changing into a vampire at all.

Short chapter y'all.