"Dad"

Elise POV

I was sitting on the bed in me and Emmetts room holding my phone in my hands with my tomb hovering over the call sign with my dads contact on the screen.
I sigh and was about to lock my phone when it started ringing.
I look and to my surprise it's my dad.
I look at it for a minute before answering the phone.

"Hi dad"

"Hey kiddo, are you ok?"

"I'm fine now dad, I'm healthy as a horse" I say with a laugh and I hear him let out his own laugh which brings a smile to my face.

"When you coming home?"

"Um I-I don't know I was thinking I could maybe move here and come and stay with you every now and then" I hear him let out a sigh and I know he's rubbing his face, it's a habit he does when he's stressed.

"I don't know, why would you want to move there?"

"Well I'm in a relationship with Emmett and I want to let some of the stress leave you since your always worried about me and I'm almost 18 dad I will be leaving for college anyway"

"How about we talk at the dinner and get your favorite and just spend some time with each other"

I let a big smile cross my face as I think about seeing him after a couple of months.
"Yea that's cool dad"

"Good I will see you later"

"Dad, I love you"

"I love you to blue" I haven't heard him call me blue in a long time.
I hang up the phone and stand up and come face to face with Emmett.
"Wassup?" I ask and he didn't say anything he just hugs me.
"Are you ok babe?" I he was making me worried.

"I'm fine just wanted to be around you" he says and then kiss me.
"Well we have forever to be around each other" I say and then hug him again.

"I gotta go get ready I'm meeting my dad today" he nods and let's me go I then go to the bathroom that's connected to our room and start to get ready.
As I'm standing in the mirror putting my ear ring on Emmett gets behind me and starts kissing my neck.

"As much as I enjoy this I got to go" I say turning around and giving him a kiss before I move away and grab my phone off the bed.
"By the way I'm taking your Jeep" I saw with a smirk on my face and he smirks back at me.
"You don't have the key" he says folding his arms and I fold mine to.
"That's what you think" I say taking the keys out my pocket and dangling them for him to see, he looks shocked and feels his pocket.

"Oh you sneaky girl." He says speeding to me and giving me another kiss.
"I know, now I got to go" I then turn around and speed to the driveway where his Jeep is and get in.

Time skip

I arrived at the dinner and see my dad in the back by the window seat where we always eat at.
"Hi dad" I say when I'm in front of the table and he looks at me and stands up and hug me.
"Oh I missed you blue"
"I missed you to dad"
We pull away from each other and sit down across from each other.

"I ordered your favorite"  he says and I smile and grab his hand.
"Thanks dad" I say even though I know I won't be able to eat it.
"So I got some news." Dad say after a few minutes and I look at him and I can tell he's nervous.
'Why I don't know'
"What is it dad?" "Well y-your sister is moving down here" and I just look at him with a blank stare.
'Why is she coming here now she didn't want anything to do with dad or me every since mom and dad split up!'
Man Edward better be glad he's not here or he would have a headache with all my loud and sorta bad thoughts.

"You ok blue?"  Dad ask me which makes me zone back into what he was saying
"Why is she coming here?"
"Well she wants to move here so Renee can travel with her husband" dad shifts a little when he says the last part which makes me look at him sadly.
But then my Look turns blank again.

I smacked my lips.
'What a bitch!'
"So the only reason she's coming back is so Renee can live it up with her wack ass husband!, dad she's not coming back because she cares about us she's coming back so she can make her mother HAPPY!" I say almost yelling I mean how dare she not like I don't have enough problems with my mom and sister.

"I think it would be good and it's not like that blue" dad say trying to calm me down but it wasn't working I could feel as my ice powers start traveling from my hands and up the table where I was gripping it.
"Dad I gotta go" I say getting up and giving him a quick hug before I speed walk back to the Jeep and got in speeding down the road.

'Nothing good is gonna come from Bella living here and dads just gonna be sad and disappointed' I think to myself while griping the steering wheel.
As soon as I pulled up to the Cullen house I got out and walked inside the garage and put the keys up with the others before I walk back out and speed into the forest.

As I was running someone grabbed me and I spun around to see emmett.

"What's wrong baby?" He ask me while holding me to him and I just shook my head not ready to talk yet and breathe in his sent to calm me down.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊