Pain

Two weeks later

Elise POV

I was sitting on my bed writing in my journal trying to figure out what was up with the cullens.
Everything about them was different and I should know since I'm not normal.

I took notice that they never come to school when it's sunny outside, they all have the same color eyes when their all adopted.
And when I talk to emmett I notice that he says things that seems like he's in another time zone.
And they don't eat, I mean last week emmett gave me this excuse that their on a special diet but I feel that couldn't be it.
But even though they are different and some may even say weird but I think I'm starting to fall for him and I haven't even known him that long.

Before I could continue writing in my journal I hear a honk from outside, get off my bed look and see emmett leaning on the side of his Jeep.
He points to his wrist were his watch was and then look back at me with that cute smirk on his face.
I laugh before I put on my shoes and grab my house keys, noticing that dad was gone to work already.

"Hey shortcake." Emmett says picking me up and hugging me as I laugh.
"Hi em, now put me down." I said after I was done hugging him back.
"Your wish is my command." I rolled my eyes as he then opened my car door for me and I get in, he closed it before walking around and getting in himself.

"So I was thinking we could go out tomorrow since it's Saturday." He said and I smiled at the thought of us spending time together.
"Sounds like fun." I said and he smiled at me before turning his attention back to the road.
We get to school and as soon as emmett helps me out the car everyone is whispering and looking at us.
"Why do they have to look?." I asked and Emmett huffs our a laugh.
"Because I'm handsome and your cute." He said and I crossed my arms across my chest.
"I'm not cute... I'm sexy." I said and it was his turn to roll his eyes as he put his arm around me.
"Yea Ok shortcake." He said as we walk-in to the school.

Time skip

I was at home and I felt off like I was being watched or something.
I walk over to my window in my room and closed the window and shut the curtains.
I then walk and grabbed my laptop and flopped down on my bed.
I had to figure out what was up with the cullens but I didn't have anything to go on.
I sigh and closed the computer and lay it beside me.
I was still gonna try and figure out what was up with them as soon as I get some more information.

I was so deep in thought that I didn't notice that my powers was out of control.

I didn't notice until I heard my glass of water break.
I gasped out of surprise before sighing.
"If only I was normal." I said to myself before getting up and walking downstairs to get the dust pan and the broom.

As I did I heard something and I turned around fast to not see anything.
I sigh thinking I'm going crazy but I knew I wasn't when I heard a crash outside in the back.
I went to the back door and opened it before walking out and closing it behind me.

"Hello?." I called out and used my phone flashlight to see.
"I hope you know my dads a cop and I know how to fight!" I call out before another crash came from where the trash can was and I walked over slowly only for a cat to pop out.

I sigh in relief as it walks over to me.
"Hi kitty." I said picking it up and petting it as it peers and meow.
I then put it down  and decided since I'm outside might as well walk around.

I didn't know where I was walking into it was to late and I noticed I was in the woods.
"Great." I mutter to myself before trying to find my way out but as I was I hear a twig snapped and I looked around for a second before I started walking faster.
As I was I started hearing footsteps behind me so I sped up some more but it seems the footsteps did to.
So I decided to start running.

As I was running I tripped and fell like a girl in almost every horror movie

I hurry and get back up before something grabbed me and I screamed but the person put their hand over my mouth.

I then felt something pierced my skin and I screamed again but it was muffled by the hand that was over my mouth.
Then I felt the most terrible pain ever all throughout my body, it was like I was burning alive.
The person let go of my body and I fell to the ground screaming in pain.
I was left all alone in the middle of the woods dying.

How could this happen?., why me?
Just as I thought all Hope was over I hear a voice no wait two voices.

"We got to get her back to the house." Emmett? I try to guess but I'm in to much pain.
"Fine." Another voice said a female one.
I then felt myself being picked up but I was still screaming in pain.
As the burning continues.
After that it went black around me as I was sucked into different memories.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊