"Its a baby!" Pt1

Elise POV

Me and Emmett made it back to the house and went inside to see everyone around the room.

I look and see Rosalie glaring at everyone and I walk over and grab her arm.

"Come on we gotta go get Bella" I tell her and she nods as we then sped out to my truck.

"I can't believe some of them" rose sighs and I nod.

"Hopefully everything will blow over soon" I say as we pull up to the airport.

We get out and wait for Bella and Edward to arrive.

Not even a couple minutes later we see them and me and rose walks over to Bella and grab her walking back to the car.

"You can find your own way back home Edward Cullen" I tell him as I put Bella's stuff in my car and rose helps her in.

He gets in my face and I push him.
"Don't test me Edward" I then get in the car and sped off back towards the house.

"Thanks Elise,Rosalie" Bella mutters as she has her hand on her belly.

"It's no problem Bella you know I will always have your back" I tell her.
"And it's just a little baby" rose adds.

We get to the house and I hear that Edward is already here.
We help Bella upstairs and in to the living room and lay her down on the couch.

"Mom" a voice says and I turn around to see a girl with brown hair and brown eyes.
She seems familiar.

'Wait did she just call me mom?' I think before the girl walks up to along with a boy and they both hug me.
I pull away and look at them confused.

"It's us mom, teo and Riley" the boy says and I look at them closely and I noticed the features they share with me,Emmett and Paul.

"My babies how did this happen?" I ask as I hold them close to me sad.

"We don't know yet but it might be because Riley is basically a vampire but teo I don't know" Carlisle tells me and I nod before I let them go and get back to the matter at hand.

"Do you need anything sis?" I ask and she shakes her head I then walk over to her and sit down she then snuggle up to me.

"Your so thin already" I say and look at everyone in the room.

Time skip

It's been a couple of days and everyone is at odds.

Even the kids.
Our family is in two pieces and as much as I would like to fix it I can't I got to be here for not only my kids but for my sister.

She needs me the most and Edward got one more time to glare at bell's stomach before I kick his ass.

I understand he doesn't want to lose Bella but this is his kid that he helped make.

Right now bella is asleep against me and I have wrapped her in covers.
Teo has been using his powers to help warm Bella up and I am so proud of my son.

"Aunt Bella?" Teo calls out when he sees Bella waking up.

"Yes teo" she ask sitting up a little bit but still laying against me.

"Why is everyone mad about the baby I mean mom got pregnant with Riley" Teo ask and even though he looks like a teen he is still a six year old boy.

"I don't know but everything will be fine later" she tells him and he nods hugging her.

"Go get ready buddy your dad is waiting for you" I tell him and he pouts.
"I don't want to leave aunt Bella and my little cousin" he tells me and I smile.

Teo is always protective of his family especially his sister and his soon to be born cousin.

"How about this you go and spend some time with your dad for the day and tomorrow me and you can talk all day and plus I think he likes having his big cousin around" Bella tells him as she smiles and I'm glad she is smiling even though she looks so sickly.

"Ok deal" he says before kissing her cheek and kissing her belly that holds his little cousin.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊