Alice and weddings

I decided to change how Riley looks and also it's gonna be a time jump so Riley is now a kid and teo is now 7 years old and you know Bree is now adopted by Elise and Emmett.

That's our Riley.

Elise POV

I was walking downstairs to the kitchen so I can fix Riley and teo something to eat when Bella walked up to me.

I didn't even notice everyone watching us and Alice having a smile on her face as she had all types of wedding ideas in her head.

"I need to ask you something" Bella says and Elise looks at Bella as she plays with her hands and stands there awkwardly.

"What is it?" Elise ask and Bella took a deep breath before she grabbed my hands.

"I-I was um wondering if we could have a double wedding?" Bella ask and I raise my eyebrows and look at everyone that I just noticed was watching us.

I turn my attention back to Bella before I laugh.
Even though I wanted my own big wedding I guess I could have it with my sister.
And then years later have another wedding like Rosalie and Justin.

I didn't notice that I hadn't said anything and was caught up in my thoughts into I saw the sad look on Bella's face.

"I would love to have a double wedding Bella." I say and she smiles
"Really?" She ask surprised and I nod and pull her into a hug.

"Yay I already saw this happening and it's gonna be amazing!" Alice cheers before she walks over to us with all of her ideas which I knew was overwhelming for Bella as it was for me.

Time skip

I was currently trying to hide from Alice at my dads house with Bree and Riley since teo was back with his father.

"You know blue I'm proud of you" my dad says walking over and sitting next to me on the couch

"For what?" I ask

"You have grown into this beautiful women who is doing things in her life even though you still act like a kid" and I laugh and roll my eyes.

"But your a mother now and your getting married you want your own place your trying to still go to college I mean your doing better then I ever could, I mean you gave me three grandchildren that for some reason all act like little you running around" dad chuckles before I watch as he gets up and walk over to a picture on the wall of us when I was a kid.

"I just noticed that you don't need me anymore" dad says and it breaks my heart that he thinks that.
"Dad I will always need you and the kids always want to be around you" I tell him as I walk over and look at the picture too.

"I love you dad" I say and he looks at me.

Third POV

As Charlie looks at Elise he watches as she goes from a adult to a little child before his eyes.
"I love you daddy!" The little Elise says to Charlie.
"I love you to blue" Charlie says and he watches as little Elise turns back to adult Elise who looks at him with those same big brown innocent eyes that's always so full of life look back at him.

"I need you dad and so does Bree and Riley and teo they all love you" Elise tells Charlie and he nods before hugging her he then looks behind her and see his two granddaughter's that look like Elise even though Bree is adopted.

"Come here sluggers" Charlie says to them as Elise pulls away from him and both kids run over and hug Charlie and he spins them around.

Elise watches with a smile on her face as Charlie sits down and ask the girls how they been.

She then hear her phone ring and she looks at it to see emmett name on the screen along with a picture she took of them with the girls and teo.

She had her own perfect little family.

"Yes Emmett" Elise says answering the phone.

"How could you just leave me here?!" Emmett says and Elise laughs.

"I will be back soon"

"You better be" Emmett says and Elise then hears Alice in the background.

"Oh is that Elise tell her I gotta get her and Bella fitted in there dress" Alice says

"I will be home later"
"I love you"
"I love you to em" Elise then hang up the phone and go back to watching the kids and Charlie.

🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊🧊