☽FIFTEEN☾

And So We Met

✦✧✦

And it's peaceful in the deep'Cause either way you cannot breatheNo need to pray, no need to speakNow I am under

'Cause either way you cannot breathe
No need to pray, no need to speak
Now I am under

Oh, and it's breaking over me
A thousand miles out to the sea bed
Found the place to rest my head

Never let me go, never let me go

And the arms of the ocean are carrying me
And all this devotion was rushing over me
And the questions I have for a sinner like me
But the arms of the ocean deliver me

✦✧✦

New Orleans; 1919

Adonis waited impatiently at the gates of the opera house for Niklaus and Aurelia to arrive, checking his pocket watch again and again.

They were both supposed to arrive for the show about twenty minutes ago and they still weren't here.

Elijah was already inside with his date and so were Kol and Rebekah.

Adonis worried that perhaps Niklaus and Aurelia had another one of their fights. They had been having a lot of those recently and he worried that they would end up doing something drastic.

He was about to go back inside when he was hit by an incomprehensible force and his body was slammed onto the wall next to the entrance.

He couldn't register what was happening to him until he heard a monstrous growl from a figure towering over him.

The aura of hatred coming off from the man was too familiar for the blond. His head snapped up and he widened his eyes when he saw Mikael's condescending grin mocking him.

"Well, hello, Adonis. Here we meet again." Mikael smirked and before Adonis even had the chance to attack the Original, he saw Mikael raising his hand above his head.

The blond caught sight of a reflection, as if it was from a crystal glass object before he saw a dagger fashioned out of clear glass coming towards his chest.

He yelled out loudly when the tip of the dagger pierced his skin and Mikael pressed it deeper insude his chest before Mikael's body was roughly pushed to the side just before Adonis' eyes fluttered open.