☽SIX☾

The Necklace

✦✧✦

I feel a little nauseous and my hands are shakingI guess that means you're close byMy throat is getting dry and my heart is racingI haven't been by your sideIn a minute, but I think about it sometimesEven though I know it's not so distantOh, no, I...

I guess that means you're close by
My throat is getting dry and my heart is racing
I haven't been by your side
In a minute, but I think about it sometimes
Even though I know it's not so distant
Oh, no, I still wanna reminisce it

I think of the night in the park, it was getting dark
And we stayed up for hours
What a time, what a time, what a time
You clinged to my body like you wanted it forever
What a time, what a time, what a time
For you and I
What a time, what a time
For you and I

✦✧✦

Court of Ravenia; 1002 A.D.

"So, their own people were the reason that the Ravenas fell?" Elijah asked intently.

Aurelia nodded from behind the painting easel as she made wide strokes in crimson, "They all thought they could trust the race they created. Their trust led to their extinction." She muttered.

"And what happened then? What happened once the Ravenas were all gone?" He asked curiously with a tinge of empathy in his voice.

She pursed her lips with a scowl as her brush halted for a moment, "The deaths of my people was followed by those of my enemies. It was our magic that made them; they all died as horribly as my clan."

The dazed look in her eyes confused Elijah. It was as if she was not reciting something she had heard from her mother; it was as if she had seen it happen with her own eyes.

"So, after that no Ravena was born with the gift of magic?" Elijah asked again, snapping her out of her trance.

She shook her head, "For some centuries the next generations had magic. But they never used it. So, slowly, over time, our magic was lost until I was born with all of it." She revealed making his eyes widen slightly.

"You have the powers of all the Ravenas born in the past four thousand years?" He gaped.

She chuckled looking at the way he was watching her in wonder, "Yes, and a lot more." She shrugged.

It took him a few moments to address the information but then he nodded slowly. She smiled sheepishly at him.

No matter what she told herself, she could not deny that the second-eldest Mikaelson brother was growing on her.