☽FOUR☾

Family Ties

Caviar and cigarettesWell versed in etiquetteExtraordinarily niceShe's a Killer Queen

Well versed in etiquette
Extraordinarily nice
She's a Killer Queen

Gunpowder, gelatine
Dynamite with a laser beam
Guaranteed to blow your mind
Anytime

✦✧✦

"Are you sure that your werewolf, Mason, is gonna stay in town until Nik comes?" Adonis questioned the brunette beside him.

She smirked, "Oh, I will make him stay."

Adonis groaned, "You're nasty, Kat."

She chuckled, "Always, darling."

"Never call me that, again." He grimaced making her laugh whilst they pulled up outside the hospital.

"So, what's the plan?" Adonis asked staring at the building in front of them as Katherine came to stand beside him.

"Caroline Forbes." She replied, "She's a patient here and she has Damon's blood in her system."

Adonis raised an eyebrow at that, "You do realize that we can literally make anyone a vampire for the ritual, right?"

Katherine clicked her tongue, "Now, where's the fun in that?"

He grinned, his eyes matching the devilish glint present in the Petrova's orbs as they made their way inside.

They were about to enter Caroline's room when a nurse from the reception stopped them.

"Visiting hours are over, miss...?" She trailed off not recognizing the two.

"I'm Elena," Katherine spoke up in a soft tone that made Adonis snort. The nurse gave him a weird look.

"I'm Caroline's friend and this is my cousin, the Sheriff sent us here to check on her for the night." She added subtly glaring Adonis.

The nurse eyed the two warily for a minute before nodding, "Fine, okay, don't take too long though."

Katherine smiled sweetly, "Of course!"

Saying so, she cracked Caroline's door open as Adonis entered behind her and proceeded to shut the blinds.

That was when Caroline started to wake up as Katherine smiled down at her, "Elena?" Caroline whispered in a confused tone, "What are you doing here?"