☽EIGHT☾

Lost and Found

So many mornings, I woke up confusedIn my dreams, I do anything I want to youMy emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind

In my dreams, I do anything I want to you
My emotions are naked, they're taking me out of my mind

Right now, I'm shameless
Screamin' my lungs out for ya
Not afraid to face it
I need you more than I want to
Need you more than I want to
Show me you're shameless
Write it on my neck, why don't ya?
And I won't erase it
I need you more than I want to

✦✧✦

Wifey
Where are you busy today?

He stared at the screen before rolling his eyes and shutting it off without a reply. An action, for which he would later have to pay.

His eyes roamed around the office cabin he had been operating from, for the past few years.

An office where he sat on his throne behind a mahogany desk as he ordered both the human and the supernatural world around.

To the world, Niklaus Mikaelson was a ghost. A phantom materialising in the stark black of the night.

A man way beyond his years.

Had someone asked who he was a century ago, he would have probably killed them for not knowing already.

Now, however, the tables had turned.

He relished in the thought that people didn't know him anymore; that they only remembered him from ancient lores and myths.

This is exactly what he wanted; to be forgotten until he resurfaced again.

And this time, he would do what he couldn't, a century ago—

Slay the demon named Mikael.

A growl rippled through his throat when he thought of the man who took so much from him that he had lost count by now.

He had been waiting for decades. Running, hiding.

No more.

All that was required now was a show down between them. And this time, he wouldn't miss.

His head snapped up to the glass door because of a sharp knock echoing through his black and auburn accented office.

He found the charcoal eyes of his secretary, Lenore, staring back at him with bubbling happiness.