☽ELEVEN☾

Meeting The Smart One

✦✧✦

I'm bigger than my bodyI'm colder than this homeI'm meaner than my demonsI'm bigger than these bones

I'm colder than this home
I'm meaner than my demons
I'm bigger than these bones

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop, you're scaring me"
I can't help this awful energy
God damn right, you should be scared of me
Who is in control?

✦✧✦

Maa
Where the hell are you?

Adonis sighed as he checked the messages from Aurelia as he laid in the trunk of the car he had been trapped in.

Along with none other than Elena Gilbert.

Adonis scoffed at her poor wit. Who doesn't realize that someone is about to attack them?

He was on his way to heal the Gilbert girl just as he had promised Jenna when he saw a man appear behind her.

Hoping to stop the man, Adonis intervened but a part of him wanted to know what this stranger wanted with the doppelganger.

Knowing that nothing would happen to himself or the Gilbert girl, Adonis deliberately got kidnapped along with her.

Which led him to where he was at the moment: with his body squished between the brunette and the small trunk.

He felt the car come to a stop as he quickly slid his phone back in his pocket and acted as if he was unconscious still.

Their abductor opened the trunk and Adonis' body was being carried on someone's shoulder before he was roughly dropped on a sofa.

Adonis almost growled at the blatant disrespect but tried to stay in his role for a few more minutes until he could find out who these people were.

From what he could sense, Elena was placed just beside him on the sofa and other than her, there were two more vampires present.

They were talking in hushed tones but he could hear them just fine.

"And who the hell is this other guy over there?" A female voice asked authoritatively.

"Oh, some random human; a friend of the doppelganger who tried to interfere, I think." A man replied.

Adonis scoffed internally before realizing that the voices of the two vampires sounded quite familiar. He had definitely met them once.