☽TWO☾

Through Thousand Storms

✦✧✦

You shout it outBut I can't hear a word you sayI'm talking loud not saying muchI'm criticized but all your bullets ricochetYou shot me down, but I get up

You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet
You shot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
Shot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
Shot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium

✦✧✦

Music blared off the speakers of the jam-packed club as the vibrations from the beats shook the glass bottles on the shelves while people danced in their drunken daze.

A brunette swayed with her friends as the songs got more upbeat and she lost her footing but before she could feel the impact of her fall on the back of her head, her body was secured in two rather muscular arms.

Opening her scrunched up eyes she was met by an enigmatic blue stare of a blond-headed man staring back at her with a smirk as she caught a hint of the devil dancing in his ocean eyes.

"I think you just fell for me, baby girl." Her savior's voice rolled into her ears as she blinked. Once. Twice. That was when the blond chuckled and broke her gaze as he helped her stand back up and took a step back but still held her hand tenderly.

"Can I buy you a drink?" He asked politely with a charming smile that no girl could possibly say no to. And so, she nodded and smiled back at him; batting her lashes.

The man led her to the bar as he pulled out a stool for her before gesturing for the bartender. She smiled in gratitude when a martini was placed in front of her. It was as if the man could read her exact thoughts.

"So, what can I address someone as lovely as you, with?" The blue-eyed man asked, once again flashing a grin that made most women swoon.

"I'm Rosalie." She replied placing her hand in his once again, "And you are?" She questioned.

Before the man could reply, they were joined by a gorgeous grey-eyed woman, "He's not interested." She deadpanned making Rosalie's eyes widen whereas the blond man stayed quiet.

"Excuse me?" Rosalie breathed.

The woman scoffed before leaning towards the brunette and her pupils contracted when she said, "Go away."

Rosalie's pupils dilated and when the grey-eyed woman blinked, she gathered her bearings and left the two alone.

The blond started to chuckle as she sat down in front of him with a smirk on her face as she asked the bartender for a scotch.