Chapter 17

Jayden,Anthony and noah pov

Justin and mark literally dragged Samantha and Sharon into our secret

dungeon. both of them chained the girls against the wall. the other members started to growl and wait until they could kill them. Justin pulled Anthony to the side to talk to him.

"can i be the first one to kill her alpha" Justin asked with anger in his eyes. he knew that what his sister did was considered the death penalty in the werewolf society.

"no! we get the first kill and then you can tear her body to shreds" Jayden said. he back down and focused his anger on ripping his sister in half. noah came downstairs and had that same look that the both of us had on our faces. all 3 of us stood in front of the pack and Anthony began to talk.

"we are all gathered here today to see the execution of Samantha and Sharon. if anybody has anything to say on their behalf then you will be executed as well!"

the room became silent so we begin the execution. Jayden stood in front of samantha and noah stood infront of sharron.

"you know .... i still love you right" samantha looked at jayden with pleading eyes but Jayden gave her a cold and deadly glare before putting his hand through her body and ripping out her heart. noah did the same and and both of them threw it on the floor. the pack started to hurrah and cheer. Jayden and noah moved out the way and the pack changed into their wolves andp ripped, eat their bodies and their hearts apart. noah started to speak.

"anybody who is a threat to our pack or luna will face the same death as today!" noah said furious with his eyes red and his sharp teeth coming out, almost turing into his wolf. the pack started to howl and continued to eat the tratiors bodies.

jessica pov

i woke up all by myself in my bed. i looked at the time and it was... 9:00!. I'm late again. i washed up, quickly got dressed and ran out the door. when i was running to school it started to rain and my shirt became soggy.

"shit!" i muttered to myself.

i arrived at school around 9:20, got my late pass and ran to class. the first class that i have today is health. when i opened up the door everybody was looking at me. i heard the cheerleaders giggling and talking while looking at me. i know i looked like a mess but i didn't care at this point. i pushed my glasses up towards my face and gave my gym teacher my late pass.

"take a seat" he said to me. i found a seat in the back of the class and took the seat. i looked around for annie and anna but i didnt see them. i guess they are absent.while i was thinking my gym teacher began to talk.

"alright I'm gonna pass these out to you but don't open them up" he said with a stern look. it was a square packet that had a circle in the middle. i wonder whats inside of it. i heard the boys in the class yell "alright! we got free condoms" and then everybody started to laugh. whats a condom? i asked myself in my head. then it finally came to me that the square packet in my hand is a condom. i never used condoms with the guys because theres no need to. my gym teacher began to talk.

"these condoms are here to protect you from getting std but even though you might use one you still might get a std so just be careful. class dismissed!" i walked out the class room but i left the condom on the teachers desk because i didnt need it. while i was walking down the hall way to get to my locker the 3 cheerleaders were standing in my way.

"what do you guys want" i said getting angry and clutching my fists. they took out the condoms from their pocket and threw it at my feet.

"we thought you might need it since we know that you get around" the brunette said smirking.