Chapter 14 ( uploaded again)

warning: the spelling and grammar for now on might be bad

Jessica pov

"alright class you have a big group project that is 40% of your grade. when i call out the names you go to that table with your group and sit with them. Annie, Jessica, Anna and... Becky. go sit with each other"

i was so shocked that i had dropped my pencil on the floor and had my mouth so open that flies could go in it. we start to walk over to the table where Becky was and sat down with her. Annie and Anna started to look at her like they wanted to annihilate her.

"what are you looking at" becky said with an attitude.

"bitch don't get an attitude with me. and we can look wherever the hell we want to. watchu gonna do about it?"Annie said in front of her face challenging her.

"Annie stop lets just get through the project" i said trying to break up what was about to become a fight.

"you lucky we workin in a group hoe cuz if we wasn't we woulda whopped dat ass" Anna said

"whatever lets just get started on it" Becky said sounding scared.

LUNCH TIME

" i cant believe we got put up with that hoe" Anna said getting upset

"don't worry about it Anna. we only got 2 more months of school left and then were done" i said trying to find the bright side of it.

"yea shes right. lets stop stressing over it and get our work done" annie said with food in her mouth. as we kept on chatting i felt eyes burning into my back. i turned around to see who it was that was looking at me so intensely, and i spotted cody in the back of the lunch room sitting in the conor. even when i was still looking t him his gaze never left me, and it was foucsed entirely on me. suddenly i heard a large thump on the table.i turned around to see who it was that was making the noise.

"hello Annie, Anna" she said with a disgusted tone. this blond girl said with a cheer leading uniform on. she had 2 other girls beside her making faces at us.

"good evening bitches" annie and anna said at the same time. i was trying so hard not to laugh so my face was looking funny the whole time.

"yea whatever. anyways jessica we wanna know who were the 4 hot guys that were with you on wednesday. are they your boyfriends?"she asked with amusement to her question. the 2 girls behind her was trying not to laugh but it was coming out anyway. i finally got sick of it so i told them the truth.

"yea.. yea they are my boyfriends" the room suddenly became silent. laughter started to burst out again from the cheerleaders, and everybody else followed them.

"yea... in your mind. they are too good looking to go out with shit like you. you may know them but they don't know you." the blond one said still laughing. annie and anna got up and looked at the 3 of them with death glares.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP WHORES. i dont see whats so fucking funny. Annie said about to fight. it became real quite in the lunch room.

"they want a innocent girl like her and not some whores filled with aids. so if i were you i would turn around and get the hell outta here before me and my sister break your fucking bones,and thats not a threat thats a promise. annie said trying to hold back her fist. the cheerladers just looked at them and scramed to nearest exit.

" thanks you guys" i said sincerely

" no prob dont worry about it. now about your boyfriends situation. annie said wiggling her eyebrow

"soo... did you have sex" Annie asked as fast as she could

"yea. only once though"

"ONCE????" Annie and anna stood up in their chairs yelling looking at my with a shocked expression. everybody in the cafeteria stopped what they were doing to look at us.