Chapter 15

AN: sorry for the late delay guys. i was being lazy as usual and didn't feel like doing nothing. I THINK IN ORDER TO SEE THE SENSUAL CHAPTERS YOU WOULD HAVE TO FAN ME SORRY. 

Jessica pov 

i woke up out of my sleep again to go to the bathroom. as i sat on the toilet i felt more blood come out than usual. i didn't have my period and even if i did it wouldn't be as heavy as most women. i stood up and looked underneath to see what it was. it was more blood than usual and it looked a egg was wrapped up in the blood.now when i say egg i don't mean the egg you get out of the fridge. i mean the little sac the baby lives in until its a born. 

"SHIT!.. not again" 

~flashback~ 

after me Ethan, and Anthony had sex a week later i was suppose to have my period but i didn't get it. i was still thinking what ifs. what if they come back ?. what if they only want me for sex?.what if I'm not pretty enough to be with them?.should change my hair color? i was thinking about all of this and more. the next week on a wednesday i had to use the toilet badly. when i went i felt something big just leave my stomach. i got up and looked underneath and seen something round covered in blood. i started to panic so i wiped myself. i pulled up my jeans and washed my hands. i went back to the toilet to see clearly what it was. i started to squint my eyes with confusion as i try to figure it out. 

"what the hell is that.... SHARON!!!" i yelled being scared. Sharon ran into the bathroom 

"what's wrong!" she looked at me then i pointed to the toilet. 

"am i suppose to bleed that much?" she looked in the toilet and gasped 

"oh my... this is not good" she said in disbelief 

"what... what's wrong" 

"you lost your baby" she said looking at me. at those words i started to break down and cry. i didn't want to loose my first born. i needed to stop stressing but for some reason i can't. Sharon bended down and pat me on my shoulder. 

"don't worry honey... you can still make more babies" i looked at her with teary eyes 

"but ... can't they smell on me that i was pregnant or that i lost their child" 

"yes but we werewolves have pills that makes it unnoticeable that you have a baby or not" she pulled out two white pills from her pocket and put it in my hand. 

"here take these 1 once a week this month and i guarantee that they won't be able to smell it on you" she said with a smile. 

"thanks sharon" i said back 

"no problem sweetie" 

~~~ end flashback~~~ 

i stopped taking the pills and i stopped stressing so why is it still taking an effect on the babies. i wiped myself off ,washed my hands and went back to sleep thinking about what went wrong 

samantha pov 

"did you give her the pills yet" i called sharon to see if my plan had worked out yet. 

"yes i put the pills in her school lunch yesterday" she replied back. sharon does anything i tell her to because justen (my brother)is a beta so we get respect but not a lot 

like the alphas does. 

"i want you to put the pills in the dinner today and i'll come over later to see that she has taken it like you said" gulping in the background she said. 

"ok madame"she hanged up the phone and i as well. i just don't understand how i spent my time and money trying to look pretty for them so they would all look at me, but they look at her with passion, lust , desire , and love and treat her as if shes a glass doll. why don't they want me anymore i mean come on!. everywhere i go guys drool over me and beg me to date them. what's so special about her shes just some four eyed freak. buti should stop stressing. it causing wrinkles on my forehead. i'll see her sooner or later.