Chapter 2

*full names*

Anthony Anderson

Ethan walker

jayden carter

Noah Parker

Anthony P.O.V

"s-so s-so w-what" she said stuttering.

its so easy to intimidate and bully her but we just don't bully her because we think its fun. its because our wolves cannot stand to be away from her.

yea you heard me right,Ethan,Noah and jayden are alphas that come from the four strongest packs in the whole country. moonlight pack is mine, silvermoon pack is Ethan's, Bloodlust pack is Jaydens and Redmoon packis Noah's. i didn't notice all four of us staring down on her like a predator until farkas (my wolf ) said something

'stop standing there you idiot and say something NICE back to her' he said in an english accent

'what nice words do we have to say to her.. nothing about how she looks is nice to say. all i can say is that she looks ugly from my point of view' said jayden. we were communicating through each others mind.

'ARE YOU BLIND.. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU CALL OUR MATE UGLY'

" um.. if you guys dont have anything eles to say im going to go back to class now"

*BURRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG*

we all got back to reality when we noticed that Jessica was running to her first period class. we were still going to bully her in class as well so it made no difference to run.

"come on lets go" i said as we took our time walking down the hallway to class. me and jayden had math with Jessica while Noah and Ethan had english class .

i forgot to mention that Jessica is 15 so she should be a sophomore, but she is so smart that she takes AP classes with the us (the seniors).

we approached the door and then opened it and everybodys eyes were all on us. our math teacher said something before we had the chance to talk

" Mr Anderson and Mr carter.. its not a surprise that you are late to my class. do you two have a late pass? the teacher asked

"nope" both of us said at the same time. we didn't care that we was going to get in troubled because were the alphas for Christ sake. we can get away with anything we want.

"well.. ok ill let it slide please go sit down in your seats" he said almost intimidated by us. our seats was behind Jessica. * smirk* now we have something to occupy our time

Jessica's P.O.V

its already fifth period(lunch) thank god!.

throughout the day Anthony and Ethan was in their little groups in the back of the class making fun of me and what i was wearing.

even when I'm walking down the halls i get picked on by jocks and the cheerleaders so when lunchtime comes around i hide. i go to the back of the school and in the back there are bleacher so i can easily sit down and eat my lunch. something weird did happen to me today that was very unexpected.

*flashback*

its third period and we are having english.i didn't have Anthony, jayden, Ethan or Noah in this class so okay.. for now but i did have Samantha and Nicole. the teacher wasn't there so everybody was loud in the class. 5 minutes later the teacher(ms storm) came in and made an announcement.

" alright settle down class. we have a new student *student walks in* his name is Cody Maxwell. show him around and treat him nicely.all the girls in the class went crazy showing off some of their cleavage and trying to fix their hair and make up. Samantha and Nicole was talking so loud that i heard their whole conversation.