Chapter 7

Jaydens POV

'FUCK!! shes such a tease. i said through our link. we never knew that Jessica could seduce a man that much to make us go crazy with claiming her. when she folded her arms underneath her breasts im sure we looked like men in a Sahara desert and her breasts was the water that we needed desperately.

'i know she couldn't have gone that far. she cant go back up to our floor so lets go look for her. Ethan said and we all agreed to that.

" you cant run that far kitten cuz we will find you" Noah said loud enough for her to hear. we exit the kitchen walked down another hallway and started to turn left and walk down stairs to the basement. her sent was stronger down here so she must be in here somewhere. in the basement was the elevator, movie theater, basketball court,and the game room. her scent became stronger in the movie theater so we started to walk inside.

"come out kitten we have you surrounded Anthony said. we started to walk down the aisle of the theatre and she jumped up from her hiding spot. we all started to smirk.

" i was just playing guys it was a joke don't take it personal. lets try to settle this shall we" she said backing up and laughing a little but she looked scared. we started to walk up to her a little more.

" nope i don't think we can" i said as we walk up to her more. now she is backed up against the wall.

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT you guys can call me babe and all those other words but in exchange for that i have to stay here. now can you please move away from me your in my personal space." she said embarrass that we were in front of her.

"what if we don't want to" we said to her in a whisper that made her shiver. all of a sudden sharon opened the door.

"alp- i mean masters the pa- i mean there are alot of people here to see you" she said and then closed the door. we all started to sigh.i forgot that the pack was comming over to have a party. i was almost close to kissing her plump lips. i guess we have no choice but to go upstairs now. we started to feel Jessica get scared behind us and pulled our shirts alittle.

" whats wrong baby"anthony asked her with a worried tone

"im scared to meet new people. with sharon she was nice and kind and i knew that she would never hurt me. i don't want to go through the same experience with other people again"she said with sadness in her voice. i could feel that she was about to cry.

"alright jayden you take Jessica upstairs we will deal with the people in the house" Anthony said

"ok" i said

"bye baby" Noah Ethan and Anthony said and kissed her on her forehead before leaving the room

"come on cupcake lets get you up stairs" i kissed her on her forehead and picked her up and carried her like a baby. she culled up in my arms and closed her eyes. when we were in her room she was fast asleep. i tucked her in her bed kissed her lips and whispered goodnight and sweet dreams before i walked out of the room and closed the door gently.

Ethans POV

'shes sleep now. i put her in the bed' jayden said

' that's good she needs her rest' we all said. we were all in the living room drinking wine. servers were going around and asking people whether they wanted wine or orderves. almost everybody came up to us and started to chat.

'so who's downstairs' jayden asked curious

'just everybody from our pack. all the whores and sluts are here' we said with disgust. when Sharon had told us that we had guest we took the elevator upstairs and changed into our Armani suits. while we were talking with jayden through our link mark and Justen walked in front of us. mark and Justen are our betas from the pack. we haven't seen them because they were on vacation.

" hey wassup man how you guys been. you still gettin all the ass they said laughing.

" no we've found our mate" we said smiling

"oh shit.. really how does she look" they asked with questioning eyes

"shes got curves every where. big ass and nice tits. smart as hell and sexy as fuck. shes just... beautiful man shes beautiful. we said proud to have her.

"i know shes yours now because by the way y'all talking about her you guys sound WHIPPED... so that means we can take Samantha and them right?

"we never called claim on them they called claim on us. we don't want them whores"we said getting angry when jayden came from behind us.

" hey mark hey j how ya doin" he said giving them a pound

" we doin pretty good. we already got plans for tonight with 3 bitches from your party. thanks for inviting us. they said laughing

"no problem enjoy the rest" he said laughing. this is going to be one long night

jessica's POV (dreaming)

he started dragging me down the stairs. i felt the pain in my legs and my back and i was screaming thinking that somebody might come to my rescue.

"where the fuck is my food bitch. it was suppose to be done hours ago" he said swaying back and fourth.

"WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. YOU ATE YOUR FOOD AND THEN LEFT REMEMBER. JUST PLEASE STOP DADDY PLEASE."i pleaded with him

"so you lying to me now huh. i guess im gonna have to teach you a lesson. he got up from me went into the kitchen and grabbed a empty beer bottle. then he started to pound me with it and i felt so much pain that i couldn't even breathe. i was shocked that my dad just hit me. this is the first time ever since mom died that he hit me.

"WHEN... I... COME... BACK ... THROUGH... THIS... DOOR.. THERE... BETTER... BE .. SOME... DAMN... FOOD.. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME. he said while striking me with the bottle. at that last phrase i know he broke one of my legs. i was on the floor crying and blood was everywhere. he stood up straight and then left me in the house by myself . me i started to feel my eyes go weak and darkness overcame me.