Chapter 11

hey guys i might not be able to upload a lot like i use to because of school. the next time i will upload is probably when we have thanksgiving break but i will try to have at least 5 or more pages for you guys. Thanks for reading :)

Jessica POV

we started to walk down the hallway that seemed to go on forever . i started to get scared do i tried to think positive. '1. you made 2 friends at this school 2. the teachers are nice 3 the guys are here to protect me.' i thought to myself as we started getting closer to the door.

when Annie and Anna pushed opened the door i was greeted with a bunch of noise coming from the bleachers. when we walked out the cheerleaders looked at us and then whispered something to the jocks ear. the jocks then turned their heads to our direction and i could see all of them laughing and pointing at what i was wearing. i wanted to turn around so bad and run into the locker room to hide but Anna whispered something in my ear.

"its alright they're just a bunch of asswholes. you did nothing wrong" she said in a soothing voice trying to comfort me. the coach blew the whistle and everybody immediately stopped talking. the coach started to talk

"IS EVERYBODY HERE" the coach asked in a loud voice.

"coach sorry we're late" Annie said. everybody turned their attention from the coach to us. if i didn't feel the stares before i was definitely feeling them now.

Guys pov

after we left Jess we started to head to our first class which is science we turned down the hallway when Noah bumped into somebody. the person fell on the floor and looked up at us.

"i'm sorry are you alright" Noah said sincerely. the girl was still looking up at all of us from the floor. she had short black hair and silver glasses over her light green eyes.and braces in her mouth. she was shocked and was still looking at us from the floor . she looked like your typical nerd.

"um are you alright" jayden asked her concerned. her mouth started to move now.

"y-yes i'm fine. are you guys new to this school " she asked with a wide grin

"yeah we are. could you help us find our class. were a little lost on this schools layout" Ethan asked nicely.

"yea.. yea sure. and my names Becky by the way" she snorted while laughing

(brayden: nobody asked you Becky for your name) he said with a smart remark

(ethan: be nice. she is showing us how to get to class)

"so ... what are your names" she asked with another grin

"uhhh.. you'll find out in class" Anthony said. we started to walk until we came down to class 312. she walked into class first and then we all walked in behind her. as soon as walked in we heard all the girls calling dibs on us and we seen them pushing their breasts out and adding more makeup.

"oh.. new students. hi i'm Mr calibur what are your names" he asked

"Anthony"

"Ethan

"Noah"

"jayden"

"its good to have some new students. you can have a seat next to Becky". we seen Becky all the way in the back with her hand up in the air and waving it back and forth so she could let us know she was there. we walked all the way to the back of the class and sat in our seats. we heard girls whispering to each other saying that we had a nice ass. we sat down in the back of the class next to Becky.

"i hope we can become friends" she says with a smile

(farkas: yeah... like that's ever going to happen)(sarcasm)