Chapter 6

Jessica pov

i woke up in the same room again the next morning. I'm guessing this is the only house around here that the wolves could take me to. i sat up and started to yawn and stretch out. i got out of bed and walked into the bathroom and turned the light switch on. i walked down the aisle where the sinks were and started to wash my face and brush my teeth. after that i went back into the room and saw that woman from yesterday sitting down on the bed with a friendly smile.

"hey its good to see that your finally up. I'm sorry i didn't introduce myself yesterday. my name is Sharon and I'm the p- d- doctor for this house"she had her hand out for me to shake and i gladly shook it.

"its OK my name is Jessica Davis. thank you so much for taking care of me" i told her sincerely

" its no problem sweetie I'm just glad i was able to help you. now k'mon i know you must be hungry so lets go downstairs and eat ok"

" thank you I'm STARVING"she started to laugh alittle and then i followed her out of the white door. there was a long hallway that had big bedrooms like the one i just left out of on each side. we started to walk straight down until we stopped in front of what looked like an elevator? i looked at the elevator like my eyes were about to pop out. Sharon caught my stare and started to laugh a little.

" i know right an elevator in a mansion.. that's over the top but this floor only belongs to the alp- masters. this elevator only goes up to their floor".

"wow that's so cool" i said while walking into the elevator. they had a voice control thingy in the elevator.

"what floor would you like to go to miss Sharon"

"first floor please"

"very well then" and with that the doors to the elevator closed and the elevator started to go down. once we reached our destination we got out of the elevator the voice control thingy said have a nice day and the doors closed. i turned around from the elevator to see the layout. we were in the living room i think and this place was so HUGE. there was a fireplace a 2 big flat screen TVs alot of couches and mahogany wood. i wish i could live here.

"right this way please" and i started to follow Sharon until we walked in front of two push pull doors.

"they are waiting for you in here good luck" and she left the house. i gulped as i pulled the doors open and i was greeted with a beautiful kitchen. on top of the counter top i saw the food and started to devour it in seconds. hey i was hungry ya cant blame me for eatin that fast.

"slow down cupcake we don't want you to choke. the foods not going anywhere."i recognize that voice. it sounds like jaydens.  i turned around slowly and saw Anthony Ethan Noah and jayden across the kitchen lookin at me. i gulped my food down,

" I'm hungry. i only ate 1 thing yesterday" i said finishing my plate and putting it in the sink. i couldn't even look them in the face. all of them just came back from the gym or doing some type of workout because they were a little bit sweaty and from their wife beaters you could see their 6 packs and the v line at the bottom of their stomach. i started to groan. i wonder how big they are down there. i started to blush. since when did i start thinking nasty thoughts.

"are you listening to us babe"

"I'm sorry what did you say. and who are you calling babe"i asked. all of them started to smirk and said

"you"

"what makes you think that i would want to be your girlfriend. i  apologize for my tone and how i acted yesterday but just because i have no place to go now doesn't mean you can control me.

" were not controlling you were just making the decision for you"

"that's controlling"

"do you really not want to be our girlfriend.

"is that a tricky question" i said. it was starting to get hot so i unbuttoned the top of my PJ's only so that the chest area could breathe. when i did that i felt stares and growls. when i looked back up at them their eyes were black and they had desire lust and love in their eyes. i folded my arms underneath my chest to make them pop up more.

"like what you see" i asked seductively. all of them started to shake their head up and down still lookin at me. at this point i was by the kitchen door

"well... YOU CANT HAVE IT" and with that i ran trying to find a hiding place. while running all i heard were loud growls that filled the whole house.