the mystery of the wolfie-splat

Connor greg and amaya were practicing there soccer skills cause they are gonna play soccer against camron David and owen.

Greg was goalie and connor had the ball.

Amaya:connor pass it to me. amaya said as she waved.

He passed her the ball and she kick it but she trip instead camron was there (as usually 😑😑)

Camron:if you think that is gonna make you win it would make you lose instead.as he walked away laughing.

Amaya faced turn alittle red from embarrassment and because she was kinda angry.

Connor:here amaya.as he hold out his hand and grab his and she begins to blush lightly.

Connor:don't let Cameron go in your head you know how he is.as he pick her up.

Amaya:yeah your right.as they began to practice more.

*later*

They all went to the soccer game and they notice that everyone is acting weird.

Greg:what's wrong with everybody there jumping fighting and causing mischief!?

Connor:hmmmm WAIT what's that on there bottoms?connor pointed.

Amaya:it looks like sticky splat with.....some kind of hair on it.

Greg:its wolfie hair!! It looks like wolfie hair when the ninjalinos turn into werejalinos.

Connor:well let's go investigate.

all:PJ MASKS ARE ON THE WAY INTO THE NIGHT TO SAVE THE DAY.

Gekko:pj robot got anything?

Pj robot search and spotted the wolfies with sticky splat and putting there hair on it and throwing it to people houses.

Owlette:the the owl-glider.

Before they went the doorbell ringed.

Gekko:how do we have a doorbell!??gekko in confusion.

They look on the screen and it was night ninja and his ninjalinos.

Night ninja:pj masks help those Wolfe took my sticky splat and they are turning everyone to wolfies help us!!as he was panicking.

Pj masks went out of there HQ to see him.

Catboy:how do we know your not gonna trick us?

Night ninja:because I don't have my sticky splat.

They huddle up.

Catboy:I think when we get his splat he will put us in splat.

Owlette:or maybe put us in the cave of mystery mountain.

Gekko:guys let's just give them a chance.

Catboy and owlette:fine...

Catboy:we decided to help you night. Ninja.

Night ninja:THANK YOU THANK YOU.

Catboy:I have a plan the ninjalinos you guys will for look out and look where the wolfies are gekko you will be with night ninja and I will go in owlette LET'S GO!as all of them run.

*later*

Howler:this was the best plan to take this ninja splat and tur. Everyone to wolfies.

Kevin:but its painful.as he was rubbing his head and through one.

Catboy and owlette were walking.

Owlette:where could those Wolfies be?.... as she was blushing alittle bit.

Catboy:SUPER CAT EARS!!hears the wolfies laughing.

Catboy:its coming from the museum let's go.as they both ran.

The wolfies were at the top of the museum still throwing the splat.

Rip sees catboy and owlette.

Rip:guys look it's two of the pajamas kids. As she pointed.

Howler:I say let's give them the splat.as him and rip were laughing.

Kevin:what??

Howler:were gonna splat them Kevin!

Kevin:ooooohhhh.

Owlette and catboy were still walking till owlette seen the wolfies looking at them with splat of there hands.

they were about to throw them.

Owlette:CATBOY LOOK OUT!!as they threw the splat owlette grab catboy and moved him.

Owlette open her eyes and she was on catboy she turns so red and got up than catboy got up.

Catboy:let's go!!as he grab owlette foot and flew.

Catboy:reporting to gekko there at the museum.

Gekko:got it.

*later*

As they all gather up near a alley near the museum.

Night ninja:look at them only I am supposed to use my splat. As he crossed his arms.

Catboy:don't worry I have a plan.as he whisper the plan to them.

The wolfies were having fun till.

Night ninja:HEY WOLFIES I BET YOU CAN'T GET ME!!as he was teasing them.

Catboy:I think you can't get me wolfies nah nah.as he was teasing to.

The wolfies were angry.

Holwer:We can get you. as he tried to reach for the splat it was gone.

Howler:hey our splat it gone.

Gekko:its because I took it. As he was on the same building as night ninja and catboy and revealed his self.

Owlette:we did it.as she came.

Kevin:too bad we don't have no more splat left.as kevin was scratch his head.

Rip seen splat on kevin hair ripped it out of his hair.

Kevin:OWWWWW!!!

Rip:I am gonna aim at bird brain.

As she threw it catboy seen the splay heading toward owlette.

Catboy:OWLETTE LOOK OUT!!!!as he push her out of the way and it hit him instead.

Owlette:CATBOY!!!

Catboy was groaning and his eyes turn red and he howled and he was turning into a......