𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱 - 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Nikki's POV

"Welcome Back Speedy."  Tony stated.  

           Pietro wore a grin as he sat up slightly to acknowledge the others in the room.  Wanda ran and hugged the twin as he whispered to her.  

"I missed you,"  Wanda pulled away and smiled to him then looked back to me and nodded her head.     

             Pietro grasped on to my hand and smiled at me, I smiled back at him and felt face flush.  

"Okay lovebirds,"  Tony interrupted, snapping Pietro and my attention to him.  "We gotta get you and speedy home."   

"Home?"  Pietro asked.  

"Yes."  Wanda started happily, "Tony has invited us to be a part of the avengers."  

"Really?"  Pietro asked as he turned his head to Tony as if to double check, "You mean it."  

                     Tony nodded as he lifted his sunglasses onto his head, "So long as you train and fight like an avenger, I gotta admit kid, you got skills."    

                  I felt my heart drop as I looked over to my parents standing in the corner.  I know at the end of the day, I won't be with Pietro.  I'd have to go back to my family.  I remember what Clint had told me just the other day, but what if I too wanted to be an avenger.  What would I even do, I'm not special,  I don't have powers like them.  I felt a tear slip down my face as I thought of this.  I felt a hand wipe my tear away as I looked to Pietro with glossy eyes.  I sighed and smiled at him.  I can't stay upset at him and his beautiful face.  

                    Something in his eyes was telling me he knew something was wrong though.  He gently placed his hand on my cheek examining my features,  he squinted slightly.  Until Tony cleared his throat,  

"I'm going to see if you're all set to be released so I can take you and your sister back to the Avengers tower,"  He said walking out with Wanda following.  Pietro's eyes not leaving mine, both my parents came next to me.  

"Something's wrong."  Pietro announced to the three of us.  I shook my head slightly, dropping my head causing his hand to leave my face.  

"Honey,  I saw you start to cry.  What's wrong."  My mom said as she placed her hand on my shoulder.  

"Yeah, your boyfriend's alive, you should be happy!"  My dad said cheerfully, earning a slap to the arm from my mother.  

"I was just thinking, that's all."  I smiled a fake smile back up at them.  My mother followed Pietro's previous actions and looked into my eyes.  

"I know what this is about,"  My mother said wisely as she crossed her arms over her chest.  

"No you don't"  I denied, "There's nothing to know mom."  She scoffed at me, 

"Nikki, you have the choice."  My eyes widened in response.  

"Choice for what,"  I spoke, 

"Nikita Fawnette Quill."  She reprimanded sternly,  though I'll never admit it, I missed my mom calling me by my full name.  It's been awhile.  "You know what choice.  And no matter what you choose, We won't guilt trip you.  Right Quill?" She rose her brow at my dad.  

"I'm confused."  He spoke.  

"Dad!"  I groaned as I slammed my hand on my head as Pietro slipped out a laugh.  

"Peter,"  She reprimanded in annoyance.  

"What choice!  Gamora, What choice are you talking about?!"   He spoke up in defence, We all stared at him and let him ramble.  This usually happens at home too, let him figure it out.