𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

Nikki's POV:

                 I awoke with a pounding headache. I attempted to open my eyes until they started to sting. I put my hands up to rub my eyes and trailed them down my face to feel my face had been soaked with sweat and tears. I couldn't remember what happened, exactly. I could of sworn I saw Pietro.  

I remember having these visions, almost like memories of my past and worst fears. I tried to take a closer look at my surroundings. I couldn't see much, but I was able to make out a hallway, a long dark one. I tried to listen to my surroundings to help me figure out where exactly I was.

"Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short-range heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right, or the next missile I send you will come very much faster." I heard a man say, I got up and started walking slowly when I approached a window. I quickly backed away so I was out of sight, but was still able to see. I look and saw a man, he was almost buff looking with a beard and chest tattoo. I watched him press a button on the phone and start talking again.

"Now, minister, where were we?-" He was interrupted by the lights flickering on and off. He slowly grabbed a gun from his desk and held it closer to him. I tried my best to stay out of sight. The man fired a shot when a silver blur rushed around him, it was Pietro. I started to worry as I watched Pietro take the gun for himself and his twin came around the corner.

"Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils." The bearded man said while taking a seat. He grabbed a plate off his desk and offered it to the twins. "Want a candy?" He held it out to both of them as the twins stayed silent.

"Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker." He said putting the plate down. "But then, he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market." Pietro looks over to Wanda and she looks back confused. I felt my heart, beat in and out of my chest, my anxiety heightening with every second. "You...you didn't know? Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid that I'm not that afraid." He said shrugging.

"Everybody's afraid of something," Wanda said now stepping into the light.

"Cuttlefish." The man said. Wanda tilted her head as Pietro crossed his arms. His eyes darted towards the window where I was peeking and I quickly moved away hoping Pietro didn't see me. The man continued to ramble on about Cuttlefish.

" Deep-sea fish. They make lights. disco lights. whoom, whoom, whoom! to hypnotize their prey, then whoom! I saw a documentary, it was terrifying" The bearded man said while trying to imitate a fish. Pietro then sped over to take a candy from the man's plate on his desk while keeping a close eye on the window where I had moved slightly so I couldn't be seen. He zipped back over to Wanda, popping the candy in his mouth. I swear he's a little kid sometimes, I thought to myself as I shook my head.

"So if you're going to fiddle with my brain, and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge-" The man said standing up. I looked to my left and saw Ultron. I backed away as far as I could while still staying out of sight.

The next thing I know, the man is being tossed through the glass window, only three feet away from me. I keep backing up until my back hit a wall.

"There is no "man" in charge. Let's talk business." Ultron said while standing over him. The began to walk away with Wanda following.

I stayed put and watched Pietro leave the room, that was until he sped over to me. He was standing so close that our noses were almost touching. Before I knew it he had both his hands on my face and was looking at me.

"Are you okay? How much did you see? I'm sorry!" He said very fastly.

"Woah WOAH! Calm down speedy!" I said gently taking his hands off my face. "I'm fine, why wouldn't I be?" 

"I-"  He took a quick second to think.  And in that second, he hugged me.  Very tightly might I say.  I almost couldn't breathe.  I wrapped my arms around him as he hugged my shoulders.  

"Pietro,"  I said softly, "I'm okay.  I'm just."  I pulled away to face him.  "confused."  He looked into my eyes and nodded slowly.  

"Just follow us closely and stay out of sight."  He said,  I nodded and smirked up at him.  He hugged me one last time and pressed his lips on my forehead.  The feeling lingered when he zoomed away.    

          I felt my cheeks heat up slightly as I tried to follow closely behind everyone.  

---

       When I finally caught up with everyone, I hid behind a corner.  I saw the four of them (and a tall guy) walk up to what looked like a hidden compartment.  The compartment started to move up to a room full of files filled with a blue-toned liquid.  The bearded man took one out of the place and carried it over.  

"Upon this rock, I will build my church,"  Ultron stated while taking the vile in his hand and flipping it.   "Vibranium."  He tossed it over to Pietro and he almost dropped it before finally catching it.  Pietro looked confusedly at it while Ultron and the man began to talk again.  

"You know, it came at great personal cost. It's worth billions"  He said while smirking at his friend.  

Ultron chuckled slightly and tilted back his head and then back at him.  "Now, so are you."  The man's friends pocket began to vibrate, which he took out what looked to be some electronic device.  "It's all under your dummy holdings? Finance is so weird. But I always say, "Keep your friends rich and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which."

"Stark."  The bearded man said aloud.  

"What?"  Ultron asked.  

"Tony Stark used to say that...to me. You're one of his."  

"What!?"  Ultron said now grabbing a hold of his arm as Wanda stopped his friend from fighting back.  "I'm not. You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!"  Ultron then cuts off the man's arm.  I look closer and feel tears well in my eyes.  What is going on?   I back away slowly where I am hidden from everything.  The bearded man slowly walks backwards in shock.  "I'm sorry. I am sor... Ooh, I'm sure that's going to be okay. I'm sorry, it's just I don't understand. Don't compare me with Stark!"  He then pushed the bearded man down the stairs behind him, his friend following closly behind him.  I gasp quietly as more tears fall down my cheeks. "It's a thing with me. Stark is, he's a sickness!"  

Then from out of the darkness a man in armor appears.  " Ahh, Junior."  The iron man says sarcastically while the two same men from the fight a couple of days ago appear behind him.   

"You're gonna break your old man's heart." 

---

(A/N  IM ALIVE!   School started up again, so that's always great- not.  But I saw IT chapter 2!  And i kinda wanna write an IT story now.  But here's a chapter that should have been uploaded a long time ago!  I love you all okay bye. )