𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 - 𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧

Nikki's POV: 

"shit" I muttered. 

                       The next thing I knew I was pushed to the ground.  The world was spinning and I felt my eyes get heavy as the entire world went black.  

---

                I was awakened in the middle of nowhere,   I looked up as my vision cleared up.  It was the same man-bot-whatever, from before.  

"Who are you!"  I demanded to know.  One thing that my dad always taught me was to seem and act confident even though you really aren't... thanks, dad.  He looked at me for a second and smirked.  

"I, am Ultron."  He stated.  I looked around to try and see my surroundings, but it was too dark to figure out.  

"Yeah, cause that explains why you KIDNAPPED ME!"  I yelled in his face.  His once smirking robotic face hardened.  

"Where are they."  He demanded. 

"WHO!? What the HELL are you talking about man!?"  I asked confused.  

"Don't play dumb."  He said louder than before.  He grabbed ahold of my neck with his cold robotic hand.  It sent chills down my spine as I let a tear slip from my eye.  "Where.  Are.  The.  Avengers.  "

"I don't,  Know,"  I said coldly.  He released my neck, as I got my breath back.  I was able to breathe again.  

"Fine."  He looked behind him where two silhouettes were in my view.  I tried squinting but there was no use.  "Do it,"  He said as one of the silhouettes came into view.  The long brown hair pulled back into a ponytail looked familiar.  

"w-wanda?"  I asked before she began waving her hands near my head.  "What are you doing-"  I asked before the last thing I saw was her eyes turn red.

---

                     Everything went black.  I was alone, that was until everything came clear into view.  There was a big crowd of people.  I slowly walked towards them.  There was a small blonde girl standing in front of a tall blue man.  I was unsure of what I was seeing, until it hit me.  That little girl is me.  And I'm standing in front of Ronan the Accuser.  That's weird, my family defeated him before I was born.  My entire family was on the ground as if they were dead.  Ronan was holding what looked like an orb.  

                 I began running closer to run to my fallen family when the picture changed.

                   My younger self was gone,  I was myself.  I was back in my home on my dad's ship.  I began walking towards my closed door.   As I walked closer I heard voices that got louder the closer I got to my door.  Once my hand reached the doorknob I opened the door slowly.  I saw my mom and dad, fighting.  It wasn't like their normal arguments, where they make up in the end.  My dad threw a bottle at my mom's head.  She was in tears as my dad called her names I've never heard him say.  My mom was crying and my dad looked very drunk.  I felt my face heat up in many emotions but mostly fear and confusion.  I felt many of my own tears slip.  "YOU'RE WORTHLESS!  JUST LIKE THAT DAUGHTER OF YOURS!"  I heard my father yell at my mother as he pointed to me.  Both of them looked at me in disgust.  I looked in their eyes and felt pain strike my chest as if a bow and arrow had hit me.  I was worthless.  I turned around and ran away as my world faded dark and soon another scene came.  

                 It was different every time.  Each small vision felt so real.  It was tearing me apart.  I felt as if I had been dying.  Or something worse than death.   I felt my reality fall apart, at least it felt like reality.  I could decipher what was real or not.  I didn't know what was causing these things or when it would end.  I felt my whole body give out after another vision of Drax screaming at me for being such a homewrecker.  

                 The world was spinning and then I fell.  

---

Pietro's POV:  

"Do it,"  Ultron told my sister.  She looked to me and gave me a sorrowful look in her eyes.  I shook my head at her as if to tell her no.  But she just kept walking towards her.  

         Once my sister approached Nikki, I heard her voice again.  She knows.  I saw my sister wave her hands near Nikki's head as her eyes glow red.  Then I saw all the color and happiness in Nikki's eyes fade away.  

         Wanda left the room with Ultron as they set our next destination to find the Avengers.  That left me to watch over Nikki. 

             I watched from a distance, mostly paying attention to her eyes.  Those beautiful blue eyes that were so full of light and happiness when we first met, were faded.  She looked almost broken as if there was no purpose in living anymore.  I wanted to help her, but I knew I couldn't.  I sped over to her and sat in front of her.  I knew she couldn't see me or sense my presence but I still wanted to be by her side.  My hand reached up to her face to wipe away some of the tears that had slipped.  I wanted to hold her in my arms and tell her everything was okay.  I wanted to protect her.  

          Ever since the night where we sat under the stars, I felt different around her.  I wanted to protect her.  Not the way I protect my sister, something more than that.  I was unsure of this feeling that I've developed for her just in the span of a few days.  She meant the world to me, and the fact of the matter is, she's hurt.  And I can't do anything about it.  I put her hand into mine and pushed her fallen blonde hair out of her face.  As the tears kept falling from her eyes, I felt more guilt overcome me.  It's all my fault...

"Pietro,  C'mon."  Wanda said knocking me out of my thoughts.  She was rubbing her head.  I quickly dropped Nikki's hand and got up to follow Wanda to the front of the Jet.  Before I got to the front of the Jet, I looked back at Nikki.  Her head had fallen and she had passed out.  

It's all my fault.  

---

(A/N Hiiii I'm not dead.  Sorry, I've been so busy, I was a camp counselor for a week and then I went on a family road trip!  I hope this chapter hit u right in the feels-  :'D  But seriously, I'm back now and hope you liked the chapter )