𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤, 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐞𝐝𝐲

Nikki's POV

"Cargo?"  My mom asked us confused.  Tony glanced at me and shrugged as he signaled us to all follow him back to the ship.  

---

"OH MY GOD!"  My dad screeched when he saw the unconscious body in the chamber Tony created.  "He's DEAD!?"  He started freaking out.   

"CALM DOWN."  My mom shouted at him.  Tony looked very annoyed as he stood in the corner of the ship.  Wanda was biting her nails as I stayed quiet standing next to her.  

                 Rocket walked over to the chamber that held Pietro.  He tapped the glass with his claw and looked over to me.  

"You killed your boyfriend?"  He asked in shock as he smirked.  

"He's not my boyfriend, and no I didn't!"  I deadpanned.  

"I am Groot!"  Groot said getting angry at Rocket.  

"Well, We gotta take him to Nova Corps."  My mother stated looking over to Tony.  

"Great!  Fantastic!"  Tony stated sarcastically as he straightened his posture.  

"Here we go again," I muttered,  Wanda smirked at my actions.  

"We don't have a clue what or where that is genius!"  

"Then we'll  take him there, and you can follow"  My mother snapped in the same tone Tony used.  I smiled as I looked down admiring my mothers confidence.  

             Everyone went silent before Wanda spoke up, "So..."  Tony scoffed and put on his sunglasses motioning for everyone to leave.  

---

           We all rushed Pietro's lifeless body to Nova Corps.  I felt my hands get sweaty and my heart rate quicken as I watched two people in uniform roll Pietro's body away.  

"We'll see what we can do,  all of you should wait here."  A woman said to my mom at the front desk.  I sat down on a bench next to Wanda who was probably just as nervous as I was.  Sitting down, my leg began to shake up and down as I figited with my fingers.  Wanda staring off into the distance seemed to be lost in thought.  

             My dad took a seat next to me and started rubbing my shoulder seeing that I was nervous.  

"Hey, you wanna talk about it?"  He asked carefully, as if with one more mention of Pietro's name I'd break.   

"No,"  I said quietly.  I felt tears roll down my face as Wanda saw me in the corner of her eyes.  She reached out her arm and pulled me into a side hug.  

"It's gonna be okay,"  She said with a tear of her own falling.  

"I hope so..."  I said almost losing hope.  

---

                 What felt like hours went by and a woman in an overcoat approached us with a clipboard.  She had beautiful pink skin and blonde hair.   It was normal on Xandar, but by the looks of Tony and Wanda, they looked nervous.  

"Are you the family of Mr. Maximoff?"  She asked politely.  

"Yeah, sure."  Tony said standing up and dusting off his pants.  My mom and Dad following his actions stood up as well.  My dad grasped my moms hand.