𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Nikki's POV:

            Everyone stood in shock when the Vision handed Thor his hammer back.  I look at Pietro and Wanda and they shrugged in response as the Vision walked out of the room.

"Right,"  Thor says breaking the silence and walking over towards Tony, "Well done."  He says.  Once Thor has left the room, Steve speaks up as well, 

"Three Minutes."  He looks around at all of us, "Get what you need."    

                  Pietro slips his hand into mine and squeezes tight as I return the gesture.  He looks down at me and smiles slightly.  I try to return the same smile but I am too nervous.  

---

                      I spent the three minutes going through my backpack fully.  When I first arrived on earth I didn't really look in it fully so I spent time doing that in a corner.  I had my dad's walkman that he gave me, some clothes, (which would have been helpful to know a little sooner) I had a thermos with some old water in it that probably should be emptied.  I kept digging through some stuff in the bag until I came across a large pocket.  When I unzipped it, I found a note.  

"I know how dangerous other planets can be, trust me.  Stay safe, and... don't tell your father I gave you this.
                  Love, Mom"  

            It was my dad's "Starlord" mask that had allowed him to fly up and down when worn.  It also came with its own set of blasters and my dad's gun.  Thank you, Mom!   

          In the small amount of time that I did have, I placed the mask on my head and put the blasters on my arms and feet.  I pushed the button on the side of my head and the mask formed perfectly around my face.  It was definitely something I needed to get used to, but it showed me where things were and had all different functions I did not know how to use.   For now, It was perfect and I was ready to go.  I zipped up my bag, and as I did Pietro came up to me.  

"Ready to go?"  He asked nervously, I smiled and nodded up to him as he held his hand out to help me up.  

---

         Steve gave us all earpieces to put in so we could all communicate with everyone.  I watched as Pietro put his in his ear and he gave me a sly grin, I smiled at him and shook my head, but when I looked over at Wanda she looked more nervous then we were.  

        But, before we knew it we were on the ship.  

"Ultron knows we're coming. Odds are we'll be riding into heavy fire, and that's what we signed up for. But the people of Sokovia, they didn't. So our priority is getting them out."  Steve told us all when we got on the ship.  

            Once in Sokovia, Steve had Pietro and I go warn everyone.  Pietro insisted I went with him because he wanted to keep an eye on me.  He picked me up bridal style and rushed us both into the police station.  Setting me down, he yelled to the officers.  

"We're under attack! Clear the city, now!"  No one budges, He looks at me and I shrug in response.  He speeds out and comes back with a gun.  He fires several shots in the air which causes me to cover my ears.  "Get off your asses."  He says sternly as he hands the gun to an officer and speeds off with me in his arms.  

          Wanda was able to help everyone else evacuate the city, while Steve spoke up again to all of us. 

 "All they want is to live their lives in peace, and that's not going to happen today. But we can do our best to protect them. And we can get the job done, and find out what Ultron's been building. We find Romanoff, and we clear the field. Keep the fight between us. Ultron thinks we're monsters and we're what's wrong with the world. This isn't just about beating him. It's about whether he's right." 

              I put on my mask to get some height and fly off.  Pietro looks at me confused but then decides to help me evacuate everyone to safety.    

           Everything was fine and dandy until Ultron clones began rising through the ground.  

"Uhhhh Guys," I say through the earpiece, "We have company..."  

"GO!"  Steve says to the civilians still trying to evacuate.  

"Get off the bridge!"  Wanda yells as she keeps up a forcefield.  I soar high up in the air and begin shooting the blasters from my dad's blasters.  I gotta say, I'm not to bad at aiming.  

             Everyone is fighting off Ultron's army while also trying to keep the civilians safe.  I spotted Pietro and tried to help him fight everyone off.  Boy was this gonna be a rough day.  

---

(A/N I'M ALIVE!  ALSO, WASH YOUR HANDS, DON'T TOUCH YOUR FACE, AND SNEEZE IN YOUR ELBOW!!!! My school shut down for the next two weeks, but I still have some stuff to do but I'm gonna try my best to update a BUNCH.  Also PLEASE FOLLOW MY WATTPAD ACCOUNT!  I post comments on when I'm updating and what other books should I write!  I ask you all to follow, not for clout, but for feedback :)  I love hearing from you guys and I want you all to have a say in the books that I create.  I hope you guys are staying safe and enjoying this chapter, I'll be back soon)