Stay Tuned...

Inferno

Book #4

Born a deer among wolves, Felix Lancaster always felt out of place.

Destined to be the next alpha of the Northridge pack, he spent most of his young life preparing to take on the role. As the next alpha, he was expected to find his mate, have pups, and lead his pack to greatness.

But Felix never wanted to be alpha. Often pleading with his parents to pass on the title to one of his younger siblings. But it proved useless to beg, as he was the only one who was fit for the role.

In a desperate attempt to live a normal life, he begins to sneak away to the human village near his pack-land. There, in the village, Felix could reinvent himself. Become a completely different person in the eyes of humans.

While going into the human village was not forbidden, they were limited to visiting to avoid suspicion from the locals. Nobody wanted to be the one to accidentally alert the humans of their pack, proving the existence of werewolves. The consequences would be dire.

Despite the fear of being discovered, Felix continues to travel to the village. To them, he was a normal human being. There were no high expectations for him. No rules to follow. He didn't feel out of place with the humans. To them, he was just Felix.

As Felix secretly lived out two separate lives, his worry began to grow. Would his family find out about his life in the village? What if he unknowingly made a human aware of his pack? The last thing Felix wanted was to put his pack mates in danger.

Felix encounters an unexpected problem in the human village, making his life turn upside down. Felix fears for the worst, not wanting to disappoint his pack. His family. With his life crumbling around him, will he ever be able to recover?

The story is up now on my profile so you can add it to your library and be alerted when it updates!

Coming soon...